You can type here any text you want

need to buy asap

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LV GN

looking for stage 2 indy square port heads. i know these are rare and thats why im posting it in the stage 2 tech. we are willing to buy 1 single head or a pair. tia len

Sorry len, i give the only two i had with square ports to kendall , he may sell them i dont know, kent rubeck may have some. those odd looking heads layed in my garage for about five years or so, good luck,:cool:

I am guessing Gallina torched one? That's weird..nobody mentions these things until the last couple of weeks, then they're coming out of the woodwork! :)

I have been planning to hang onto them and possibly use them someday if I needed another pair of heads for my motor.

The two Odell gave me will need some rework, one more than the other. They were both ported by Chapman, but have different program #s. Visually, they appear very similar.

If you'd like to give me a call, my # is (904) 272-8661.

:)

Got a pair in great shape. These were done by the Lozano Bros. in Texas. include valves. $1500.

E-mail me if interested.

Thanks

Originally posted by DFAST1TTYPE
Got a pair in great shape. These were done by the Lozano Bros. in Texas. include valves. $1500.

E-mail me if interested.

Thanks
thank you----im passing this along to john. also i dont see a email address for you--thanks--len

According to Nick at Duttweiler's they flow 20% more than a stage 2 head. That means 340cfm for a champman stage 2 * 1.20= 408cfm.

Is there any reason that these heads could not be recast?

Back