You can type here any text you want

Need to find new trans builder, Jamie Fox is MIA

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

OregonGN

Jamie has worked on my TH400 for sometime now and I think he has been sick and is now really behind.

Is there anyone else around that can build a TH400? Jamie said there are basically two builders for most of Woodburn racers. Is the other guy the one on Powell?

thanks for the help.

keep the boost up!

Around here most turbo guys use Dave Splett at Trans Service in Lynnwood, Wa. (just a few minutes N. of Seattle) 425-774-4966 Might be a bit far for you though. Well worth the drive in my opinion. The nicest tranny guy there is.

Around here most turbo guys use Dave Splett at Trans Service in Lynnwood, Wa. (just a few minutes N. of Seattle) 425-774-4966 Might be a bit far for you though. Well worth the drive in my opinion. The nicest tranny guy there is.

Yup, Dave is the nicest tranny guy out there! Dave went out of his way on a Saturday morning last year to meet me at his shop. So i could drop off my tranny off my syclone. A three hour drive from the other side of the mountains (Prosser Wa)and well worth the drive to meet him and to get my tranny built by him.

Back