You can type here any text you want

Need to know who might be interested in this

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who Needs 8

I have a lead on a guy that can make Specialized Plates on plastic. Well I sent him a picture of the Pace Car plates from 1989 and asked if he could make one with my build number on it. Well, he sent me this image back. He doesn't have a price yet . . . but the price would be cheaper of course if we had a couple to print.

If you seriously would be interested in buying one of these with your build number, please let me know. That way I can give him a rough number.

Attachments

• indyplateeditedcopy1.jpg
    indyplateeditedcopy1.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 351
Hey guys. Eric emailed me about putting some of these neat plates together for you. I had some of the 35th SS Anniversary plates made for those of us that are in to collecting these Camaro SS/LE's. I do not have a business, so this is a personal thing for me to do for you. I do not make any profit off of doing this. This is just a car loving nut helping others who like their cars as much as I do.
I have the people working on a price for all of you that are interested in these plates. The more they make, the cheaper the price on you all. They will be a one piece vinyl over an "aluminum" plate with slotted holes for mounting if you so desire. They will have the Indy cars in the background and all of the other details and your personal number that you want on it. Eric brought up about the holes on the plate. These will not be on the decal. I am hoping they will be "kind" enough to do a "sample" run of Eric's for me and you would be able to see the actual plate. (Eric, that would be neat huh? ;) )
I will bookmark your website and get back with you as soon as I hear something.
Jim

Eric,
Are you coming to the North Texas F-body GTG/Show on July 30th at the Stockyards in Fort Worth? If you can make it, It would be nice to meet you. I do not know how many of your guys are from that area, but they are all welcome to come. It is going to be a blast! I will be the "PR" guy! :D
Jim

RareSS said:
Eric,
Are you coming to the North Texas F-body GTG/Show on July 30th at the Stockyards in Fort Worth? If you can make it, It would be nice to meet you. I do not know how many of your guys are from that area, but they are all welcome to come. It is going to be a blast! I will be the "PR" guy! :D
Jim

Yes, weather permitting of course :cool: I only know one other TTA owner in the metroplex on this board, Rob (2QUIK6). However, there are two other owners I've meet recently at shows. So I only know of 4 TTA's in DFW so far (There have to be more). The buick club has a show this tomorrow night where I usually see the TTA guys. So I'll bring it up to them if I see them.

I just got an email from the people making the plates! They need $45 for the artwork and set-up fee and then all of the plates will be....$12.50 each! I think this is a good deal! I expected the plates to be around $17.50 to $20 each! When I mailed them, I did it for $5.00 for each person up to four plates. That includes my time, fuel, packaging supplies, and mailing cost.
Okay guys. It is in your hands now! How many?
Jim

The info about the July 30th NorthTexasFbody GTG/show can be found at northtexasfbody.com...nttga.net.....LS2.com.....chirpthird.com....and more! Millie has it posted everywhere!

I'm in but I'm waiting on a verification of my build #...I only recently aquired my TTA (May '05) and the previous owner said it was #1376 but didn't have any information to verify it ? Any way to verify this quickly?

Thanks,
Scott

Back