You can type here any text you want

Need to lift car 1"

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1984 t-type

Murphy's Law
What would be the best way to lift my car about 1" all the way around without affecting the ride quality if possible ? Springs are new so that's out of the question, they just sit a tad too low for my new wheel and tire combo. Thanks.

SPC (Specialty Products Company) makes the best aluminum spring spacers. You would need a 1" rear spacer, but only a 1/2" front spacer, being that the front spring has a 2:1 motion ratio (the spring is located about half way between the A-arm bushings and the ball joints)

I have these rear coil springs spacers I'm not using that'll raise the rear of you're car by exactly 1"without affecting anything at all. (y) They work great and are pretty simple to install: just insert them between the rear axle spring mount pad and the spring and that's it. The only reason I'm not using them anymore is that I went with coil-overs.
"pm" or e-mail me if you're interested in them and I'll give you a price (because this section here is not for selling parts…)

Claude.;)
e-mail: toofastforyou@sympatico.ca
DSCN4714.JPG DSCN4715.JPG

P.S: I don't have the fronts though, sorry...:(

What would be the best way to lift my car about 1" all the way around without affecting the ride quality if possible ? Springs are new so that's out of the question, they just sit a tad too low for my new wheel and tire combo. Thanks.
Do you know the part numbers of your new springs?

Back