Needed: stock D5 converter

Randy Hagins

Does anyone have a good used stock D5 converter? I don't know what is in my car but I can only get about 2 lbs of boost on the line and cutting consistent 2.4 60' times. I have alot of the basic after market performance parts (too much to list). This car should be well into the 13's by now. I ran 4 passes and my friend did one just to make sure it wasnt me, and all 5 runs were 14.20 @ 100 mph. Pump gas, M/t street radials, Red's 93 chip. 18lbs at the traps with 2 degs knock.
Thanks for the help in advance!
Randy Hagins

I've got a mint stock one available that I removed from my original owner car at approx 12,xxx miles.

here is a photo for you
P0003377.JPG

you can email me directly if interested at joe@hbscomputers.com or you may call me at 630-707-0200

Thanks

Joe

Good talking to you Randy.

Sale pending receipt of payment from Randy.

I'll get it boxed and ready to go for you on Tuesday.

Joe

Randy Hagins said:
Does anyone have a good used stock D5 converter? I don't know what is in my car but I can only get about 2 lbs of boost on the line and cutting consistent 2.4 60' times. I have alot of the basic after market performance parts (too much to list). This car should be well into the 13's by now. I ran 4 passes and my friend did one just to make sure it wasnt me, and all 5 runs were 14.20 @ 100 mph. Pump gas, M/t street radials, Red's 93 chip. 18lbs at the traps with 2 degs knock.
Thanks for the help in advance!
Randy Hagins