Needs Your Prayers

Dennis Kirban

Many of old timers remember Trey Crease operated Zero to Sixty Performance....prior to that he worked for me in the early 1990s. Actually shares the same birthday as myself.....(coincidence).....he has suffered from diabetes over the years and more recently contracted mersha....(sp)

Last week he was admitted to Jefferson hospital in Philadelphia. They operated on his spine. He needs our prayers as currently he has no feeling from his waist down. Hopefully this is not permanent.

I been sending him various car magazines and lottery tickets every week. I am sure he would love to hear from you.

His address is

Trey Crease
5325 Old York Road
Suite 225
Philadelphia, PA 19141

His email is treycrease@yahoo.com

Email him words of encouragement.or send a card and better yet any magazines......don't be upset if he doesn't get back to you as he may not be up to it. . We had some great times when he worked for me. Almost every day after UPS came we would play badminton. I had a court built complete with a light for nite playing. We used $100 rackets and were very serious players. Even Pete the original window rattle guy when he would come out from Ohio was a decent player.

I know he would love to hear from you......

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Kirban Update:

As of yet I got nothng new to report as I have called his cell several times last 2 days not reached him. He has texted my wifes sister who lives in Vegas to check with me as she used to work for me at the same time Trey did. Soon as I know something I will post it here.

I appreciate and I am positive Trey does any emails or letters etc readers have sent or are sending...it means alot....

My Dad always would remind me that your Health is your Wealth......definately true.....he wrote several books on Health.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Will say prayers for him....will try to get out magazines this coming week....what type of magazines? Road and Track, Hemmings Classic Car, Hot Rod, Autoweek, Car and Driver, Reader's Digest, Penthouse, Playboy, XXXXXXXX Magazines, .40 caliber magazines?:rolleyes:

Bruce '87 Grand National

Kirban Update:

I was able to finally reach Trey by phone yesterday.....he is very tired. The operation on his spine at first seemed to go great he had no issues the day after walking and everything functioning......that changed the next day he lost all feeling from his waist down and about 40% feeling (use) of his left arm.

The good news is he is out of ICU and the "plan" is to move him next week to a rehab place. As for the outlook on the no feeling from the waist down that can be a slow recovery 6 months to a year or worse case not come back at all or partially come back. God does perform miracles so nothing can be ruled out.
Lots of theraphy.

He appreciates hearing from any of you it lifts his spirits....I been sending various car magazines every week for the last year or so. Anything on cars or short stories. Again if you email him don;t expect to hear back from him right away or maybe not at all.

He may not be up to it.

He does have a few close friends that take him his mail etc that live in the area of the hospital.

It's going to be a long road to recovery.....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

As to the question about being on the boards....I doubt it reason I say that is he sold out of the business to Jay Frick of Jays GN and Jay passed away number of years ago as I went to his viewing in western, PA and ended up buying a trailer load of his parts some of which people may remember I auctioned off at one of my open houses.

Trey did attend as a vendor several GS Nationals in Boiwling Green......ha an el camino he bought from me used to haul a small enclosed trailer....Pete Hoffman worked for him before working for me and is now on his own.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Thanks for the information Dennis....I talk to him several times and I first met him at St Ignace car show in the UP of Michigan. Get well soon and will send my prayers along.

Richard Clark with Trey.
richard_clark-trey_crease.JPG

Kirban Update on Treys medical issues:

First appreciate John posting photo of Trey and Richard Clark as I am sure it triggers memories of Trey who attended several GS National events years ago.

After 3 days of trying to reach Trey by phone I was able to talk to him. About a week ago he was moved out of the hospital and into a Moss Rehab facility in the Cheltenham/Elkins Park area near Philadelphia. He sounded alert when I talked to him he says they have cut back some of his meds so he is more alert.

He gets 3 hours a day of various therapy and stays positive. He needs to build up his upper body strength to over come the lack of
not being able to move the lower part of his body. He says you would be amazed at how much strength it takes when you use just your arms to move your body.

He says he should be in this rehab place 4 to 6 weeks. After that I he is not sure where he will be going. He still has no feelings below his waist. This can be on going or gradually return no one knows for sure except God.

He has not been able to get his emails and is not sure why. However see my initial post as he enjoys various magazines etc his good friend Mike faithfully brings him his mail and packages every few days. I sent him magazines every few days and some lottery tickets.

Wish I had better news...to share.......

denniskirban@yahoo.com

That pic of Trey in his booth: Those file boxes filled with parts, and the pic was back when he was vending. Eventually he got out of the parts scene, and sold those boxes full of stuff to Jay Frick, who again dragged those boxes to the GS Nats vending. Then when Jay passed, I think you, Dennis, ended up with those same boxes of stuff. How things come around....!

As I recall, most of those items were for the hot air cars.

That pic of Trey in his booth: Those file boxes filled with parts, and the pic was back when he was vending. Eventually he got out of the parts scene, and sold those boxes full of stuff to Jay Frick, who again dragged those boxes to the GS Nats vending. Then when Jay passed, I think you, Dennis, ended up with those same boxes of stuff. How things come around....!

As I recall, most of those items were for the hot air cars.

Your tie John I did end up buying most of Jays parts that were still in the banker style boxes Trey sold to Jay in. I went to Jays viewing representing all us fellow vendors....

Trey appreciates all the out pouring feels bad he can't answer people......

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Well, Dennis, please tell Trey not to feel bad he can't answer people.....I wear TWO damn hearing aids and I hardly ever answer people!:rolleyes:

Bruce '87 Grand National

Kirban Update 3-9-17

I got a text earlier tonite letting me know Trey is back in the hospital for another surgery. I have not been able to reach him by phone last few days nor do I know what this is about.

Prayers need to keep coming his way......

Nobody likes to be in a hospital........

denniskirban@yahoo.com