Classic FAST with adapter harness and wideband 02 $1000 obo shipped
New HRpartsNstuff G body 8.5 rear Sway bar new in the box $500 shipped
HRpartsNstuff G body lowers arms with delrin bushings $225 shipped
HRpartsNstuff G body upper Adjustable arms with delrin bushings $350 shipped
Metco spare tire well fuel cell with twin XP Plus pumps $650
4 billet main caps for 109 block machined for girdle $400
RJC steel head clamps $200

any questions daveunderpressure at g male or 502-727-5960

Would you sell the metco fuel cell without the pumps? any pics? Whats the capacity of the fuel cell? would you take any trades on the caps and fuel cell with the pumps?

Double adjustable

are the upper control arms double adjustable or just single adjustable?
They are double adjustable strongest available they are fitted with brand new Delrin bushing and including new bushings for the rear axel. These would be exactly the same as if you ordered HR-0203-XD from HRpartsNstuff. They are intended for high HP application 9 second capable bushings. Delrin bushings are $79 upgrade. The arms are used but in excellent condition they will be set to stock length on the jig before shipping, will be shipped from HRpartsNstuff.

info

Would you sell the metco fuel cell without the pumps? any pics? Whats the capacity of the fuel cell? would you take any trades on the caps and fuel cell with the pumps?

Shoot me an email or give me a call 6 gallon cell might consider a trade just don't need to waste the bandwidth here.

what is soo special about the delrin bushings? i do have a fast car, but would like to know that difference?

thanks

difference is the material

what is soo special about the delrin bushings? i do have a fast car, but would like to know that difference?

thanks

Delrin is a much harder material, these bushing are 3 piece with the center being Delrin and the outer being Polyurethane. Delrin would not be suitable for the entire bushing as there isn't much give in it and would bind the suspension if it were entirely made of Derin. We recomend it on all the high HP heavy applications as the standard Polyurethane will eventually distort or tear with repeated hits with 9 second HP. This is not to say the standard won't withstand a lot or we wouldn't sell it, but this is far superior for this application. The 3 piece design allows it to act more like a rod end than a standard Polyurethane bushing as well. The ride with Delrin is a little harsher than Polyurethane so not the best choice for a daily driver.

do you work for HRpartsnStuff? or are you just selling off oyur stash of goodies?

If you do work for HR, what would regular poly doule adjustable uppers run me? This is still a street car for me, so i do not want to make this thing to unconfortable.

Thanks

Hr

do you work for HRpartsnStuff? or are you just selling off oyur stash of goodies?

If you do work for HR, what would regular poly doule adjustable uppers run me? This is still a street car for me, so i do not want to make this thing to unconfortable.

Thanks

Yes I work for HRpartsNstuff and Yes I am selling off MY stash of goodies.

From HR the uppers with standard bushing are $319 + shipping. Mine have $79 upgraded bushings and I am covering shipping.

I didn't think they were too harsh myself but I was driving a 9 second car on the street so I expected it to be stiffer I have also driven mine with solid rod ends on the street. If you hit a chuck hole you will feel it more than poly, but it will likely improve your 60 foot times as well so you just have to find the balance. Thanks for asking. Dave

Bump

Hey guys looking to do an LS 1 engine swap will consider any LSX parts in trade. Looking for any LSX motor and trans prefer T56 with wiring and all accessories included. I have a bunch more Turbo Buick parts as well so if you have a pull out let me know what you need.
Thanks Dave

Head clamps sold