You can type here any text you want

New best times at Cecil County today

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

scojack_2001

Livin' Like A Refugee
Decided to go to Cecil today after I got off of work. Put the almost bald 28" MT DRs on it and drove it out. Got the car ready, teched and made my first pass. NO WAIT!!!

First pass.

1.61 60'

7.250 @ 94.55 1/8th mile

11.420 @ 117.31mph 1/4 mile!

Works for me!!:biggrin:

Second pass. Added 2.1° timing to 1/2 in the TT chip. Same launch, maybe 8psi.

1.575 60'

7.215 @ 94.42 1/8th mile

11.383 @ 117.47 1/4 mile:eek:

Third pass aborted on launch when the tires went up in smoke.

Last pass. Added a bit more timing to 1/2, up to 2.8° above base.

1.601 60'

7.200 @ 95.50mph 1/8 mile

11.327 @ 118.42mph 1/4 mile.

Drove it through some detonation on the big end. Six, maybe seven degrees. I knew it was a fast pass and I was in it to win it haha.

Drove the car home. It's safe in the garage.

Scott.

riff raff rule breaker :tongue: ,
I have to get you an "I got the boot" cap , you carmello, gary ,roger all get one this year and its still winter

Scotty add some 100-110 next time to prevent the det so we dont have to rebuild it. THen again you want ported heads and a cam right lol jk congrats on the new best.

Scotty add some 100-110 next time to prevent the det so we dont have to rebuild it. THen again you want ported heads and a cam right lol jk congrats on the new best.

Yeah, I'll probably have to do a 93/104 mix next time out to help keep it from detonating too much. Could add a little WOT fuel in the chip too.

Thanks buddy! We gotta get a good converter in your car soon.

Congrats on the new times, pretty impressive! That's motivation, I need to make some passes!

Boosted there was talk of people going down this Wednesday, I talked to Scojack and he said he maybe in too. If the weather clears up for the afternoon I’ll be there working on my 60ft.

When are you guys going back to Cecil?

Supposed to go back tomorrow night, but I'm not sure what I got going on tomorrow. Probably be a last minute decision for me. I gotta replace two of my rear swaybar bolts. Somehow the disappeared... Again. :confused:

Congrats on the new times, pretty impressive! That's motivation, I need to make some passes!

Thanks. Hopefully I can get a .20 out of this setup before I do any more upgrades. Looking to switch to a PTE SLIC and a H&R bar next.

Boosted there was talk of people going down this Wednesday, I talked to Scojack and he said he maybe in too. If the weather clears up for the afternoon I’ll be there working on my 60ft.

Hopefully I'll see you there Rich.

Scotty just buy some lock tight, or if you want I'll bring some with me to cecil if you bring new bolts. Ill have my jack and stands so there easy to get to.

you won't regret the purchase of the hr bar,i waited to long cause my car would always 60ft 1.5's but in the end it made a very noticeable difference.have fun at the track.

Scotty just buy some lock tight, or if you want I'll bring some with me to cecil if you bring new bolts. Ill have my jack and stands so there easy to get to.

Don't think Im gonna make it out there tonight Rich. Too much going on here, plus it's raining. Did get the new hardware, all $18 worth!:redface:

you won't regret the purchase of the hr bar,i waited to long cause my car would always 60ft 1.5's but in the end it made a very noticeable difference.have fun at the track.

I'm gonna try to get one this summer hopefully. Not too sure just yet. Would also like to got to a PTE SLIC as well.

Back