New best VERY HAPPY!!

dad gum! Hey Quick 6..... what would she do at 25 deg.....?

Man that thing is flying!

B-
Probably go a tad slower if he added 110 and only upped the timing 4° for the top end.
I would get the adjustable chip,and since he is only running 1/8th mile, see how much more timing he can get away with for just running 100 octane.

If he keeps the 100 octane in it, then adds more timing and it picks up, then he is in the right direction, if it doesnt pickup and doesnt detonate... well, go back to base settings.

Just my opinion..
The boost is just right, 25-27 that 44 zings and really sets you back in the seat.
1.5x on Drag radials is :cool:

BW

I don't know maybe I need to get Eric to burn me a new chip with all the new updates with a little more timing splash in some GOOD GAS & slicks and see what the old girl will do!!!

I am not believing I am saying this..... but as good as she is running.... I would drive and enjoy...... cause there are many a people that can't run that fast with considerably more parts......

Leave it alone... and enjoy!

THANKS for all the compliments,maybe i should just leave it alone and wait for good air and see if it changes on it's own.It is fun to drive it to the track and outrun some of the "so called" racecars.

Maybe Eric can squeeze some more of his Magic in an updated chip but other than that Don't change anything yet. Wait for some good air, bolt on those slicks & let it fly.

7.24@93.3 1.5860ft on m/t DR's 100 octane 8-10 psi launch off foot brake.

I'm living proof of that run because I ran against him.

Stock turbo with basically same tire and suspension set up, except I have a atr sway bar, his is stock..for now.

my 60' vs. his 1.615 vs 1.583
my t2 vs his 4.963 vs 4.744
my et vs his 7.875 vs 7.243
my mph vs his 84.160 vs 93.302

Even though I KNEW I was going to get out run everytime, we still had a lot of fun, right Chris.. Hopefully that will all change here shortly:)