New best VERY HAPPY!!

1kwick6

7.24@93.3 1.5860ft on m/t DR's 100 octane 8-10 psi launch off foot brake. Stock motor ,only work done is timing chain and valve springs.rest of work is just bolt on's and what is in sig. How fast can a stock motor go??

Would be about 118-119mph if your running 25° and 25psi with the convertor locked.

Very nice considering the miles on the car!

BW

25psi Eric marshall chip, eric set timing and i really don't know but i would like to.i'm sure its somewhere 25-26 being its 100 octane

7.24@93.3 1.5860ft on m/t DR's 100 octane 8-10 psi launch off foot brake. Stock motor ,only work done is timing chain and valve springs.rest of work is just bolt on's and what is in sig. How fast can a stock motor go??

dad gum .... :eek:

That is haulin the mail with a 44..... what boost? edit: n/m I see 25 psi..... again dad gum!

UNGN, Iv'e been 1.54 and most of the time i'm in the high 1.50's low 1.60 range just about every time.anybody know how i can find out what timing i do have?? all i've got for tuning is a scanmaster, no directscan or turbolink yet.

Usually the timing is written on the chip. If not, give me your name and I can look it up. It's probably around 23 degrees on a 100 octane chip.

Regards,
Eric

very nice ET and mph for the mods. Makes me feel bad lol. Ive touched 95 a few times but i sure as hell haven't been able to get my 60 ft near yours for a long time. 11.35-40 with the converter locked would be an awesome run for a stock motored 44 car. congrats and keep us posted with how it runs later on.

Everyone was saying that 11.5's are pretty much max for a 44. This gives me hope! 0-60, my GN pulls harder than my 600hp cobra did. Comparable cobras ran 11.20's. Maybe the GN's torque is just decieving. Hell, I'd be very happy with an 11.5 someday, but I doubt Ill ever take it to the track and risk blowing something up, given its my only car and daily driver.

ERIC, My name is Chris Elkins from vanceboro N.C. probably wrote chip about 2 years ago. never did call you back but car gained 2 tenths just from installing your chip, all i can say is my car really likes your chip;THANKS for your help.

Hey Chris,
Yes that was a couple years ago. That chip had 23 degrees in 1st/2nd, then drops to 21 for 3rd/4th gear.
Glad its running good!

I don't know maybe I need to get Eric to burn me a new chip with all the new updates with a little more timing splash in some GOOD GAS & slicks and see what the old girl will do!!!