New Best

OK I'm humble again :)

Razor, I'm happy with 106 in the quarter! :eek:

You may get that nine second quarter after all....?

Lee_Burough said:
Razor, I'm happy with 106 in the quarter! :eek:

You may get that nine second quarter after all....?

Man I tell ya... would be so awesome.. i'll keep trying.. just need everything to line up for me.. traction/weather/tuneup/and lots of luck.. The weight on the car is being tough on me. I havent pulled anything out of it.. actually added another 30-40 lbs come to thing of it.

The converter i'm blowing through big time.. 5900 RPM's at 106.. thats my next hurdle to tighten it up. That should pickup another 3-4. If I can get 110-112 in the 1/8, a decent 60 foot.. it may dip into the 9's.

I didnt expect it to run these numbers.. I got off to a late start and headed to the track.. aired down the tires.. and the rest is :D

Small shaft turbo's dont make power :wink:

Wow!!! Awesome job man! I can only wish my car will be in the 100+ range once I get it running again. You set the bar for all of us. That 67 turbo is kickin that pig down fast.

Congrats man, that 9 is coming soon
Rob Hinson

3600 ProTorque. Teusday the new one's coming a bit tighter.. see how it works out.

Tonite I ran on my new BFG Drag Radials..

Weather wasnt as good as last Wed nite.. car was basically same rpm past the 1/8 mile. Lots of pedaling/feathering it out of the hole..