You can type here any text you want

New Best

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
OK I'm humble again :)

Razor, I'm happy with 106 in the quarter! :eek:

You may get that nine second quarter after all....?

Lee_Burough said:
Razor, I'm happy with 106 in the quarter! :eek:

You may get that nine second quarter after all....?

Man I tell ya... would be so awesome.. i'll keep trying.. just need everything to line up for me.. traction/weather/tuneup/and lots of luck.. The weight on the car is being tough on me. I havent pulled anything out of it.. actually added another 30-40 lbs come to thing of it.

The converter i'm blowing through big time.. 5900 RPM's at 106.. thats my next hurdle to tighten it up. That should pickup another 3-4. If I can get 110-112 in the 1/8, a decent 60 foot.. it may dip into the 9's.

I didnt expect it to run these numbers.. I got off to a late start and headed to the track.. aired down the tires.. and the rest is :D

Small shaft turbo's dont make power :wink:

Wow!!! Awesome job man! I can only wish my car will be in the 100+ range once I get it running again. You set the bar for all of us. That 67 turbo is kickin that pig down fast.

Congrats man, that 9 is coming soon
Rob Hinson

3600 ProTorque. Teusday the new one's coming a bit tighter.. see how it works out.

Tonite I ran on my new BFG Drag Radials..

Weather wasnt as good as last Wed nite.. car was basically same rpm past the 1/8 mile. Lots of pedaling/feathering it out of the hole..

Back