new best

Super6

i just got booted from my local track...no cage,5 point harness,etc,etc
anyway i ran my fastest time so far with me shifting from first to drive:) killed my 1/8 mile times..here's the slip;

60ft 1.455
1/8 6.52 103.92 mph
1/4 10.30 128.86 mph

when you go last thursday...i knew i should have went...whens the cage going in....brett

Hey Brett...probably going to wait till after Reynolds unless i blow it up before then...i'm going to beat it good till Reynolds...i want to see what the stock short block will do:) ............Bob

Thanks Guys

Yes Brian, i really did realize how hard i am pushing this thing till a couple of days ago...it keeps ticking though:)

Rell87...stock springs with no air bags,drag shocks set at 50/50 but i am going to loosen these up a bit, H&R parts swaybar, adjustable upper and lower non adjustable Metco bars. i have welded the axle tubes,welded in braces for the lower control arms, Moser axles, and a girdle for the rearend. at a good track i think i could leave with more boost...10lb launch for the 1.45 picking the tires up about 6"..i ran at a pavement track last night and my best 60ft was 1.54....that was a slick a$$ track:) it was bouncing like a basketball out of the hole:eek: ..it was fun though..hth....Bob

You're moving out Bob.

I'm interested to see what you can do with the stock shortblock, I'm trying a "similar" experiment myself.

thanks

Hey Collin, yes i keep getting told i am on borrowed time:) if it doesn't blow i am going to inspect it good when it comes out. you going to Reynolds?