New BLUE interior items never used!!

CGASTON

Let me state that these items have not been installed and are Brand Brand new. Dont have a blue interior car anymore. I have some blue interior items that I bought and never used. I am selling the 87 T (which will be posted in near future) and no longer need these items.

Blue T-Type Console Riser With Cup Holders
Paid- $119.95. -- Asking $110. PENDING PAYMENT. SOLD

Blue Floor mats w/ TurboT (front and rears). Paid- $145. Asking $120

87 Blue T Seat covers - Paid- $180 ea
87 Blue T Headrest. Paid- $35 each. Asking $380

Blue Sun-visors Paid- $100. Asking $90

Will be willing to sell as a bundle deal

Will take more pics if needed

Paypal with 3%
Postal money order or cashiers check

All prices do not include shipping.

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1375067418.494184.jpg

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1375067431.773469.jpg

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1375067446.218486.jpg

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1375067458.306724.jpg

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1375067472.343019.jpg

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1375067485.440301.jpg

Clint

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I'm interested in the seat covers what best price

Price of $380 is as low as I can go. These are brand new. GBody has them for $180 per seat and each head rest for $35. That is $50 cheaper that you can get from Brian.

Love the floor mats but the wife would kill me if I bought them right now. If you dont mind, where did you get them at?

Love the floor mats but the wife would kill me if I bought them right now. If you dont mind, where did you get them at?
At the price I am asking, she would love you for saving money. They are still in the original box.

Would you take a bill plus shipping for the mats?

Sorry I can't. These are brand new and never out of packing. At my price asking is already lower than what I paid plus shipping.

Clint

Sorry I can't. These are brand new and never out of packing. At my price asking is already lower than what I paid plus shipping.

Clint

Ok thanks...i dont really need them, just a spare set as I already have a set in the car like yours...let me know if anything changes...

I am just posting as a friend. This is by no means a bash on anybody.
With that said these parts are new. Not like new. They are NEW. he never installed them. Bought them from GBP in Bowling Green.
I reiterate this because he has discounted them from what he paid. Somebody out there needs this stuff at an already discounted price.
Bump

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

So how much for the Console riser shipped to 086 10

Sent from my MB855 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Pete,

PM your number. I will have to find a box and get measurements to find shipping price. I will ship UPS or FEDEX snail mail and cheapest for you. When I bought the riser from GBODY, he shipped the riser and seat covers in the same box. So I will need to separate, unless you want to make a deal on the riser and seat cover w/head rest.

Clint

Clint

I am just posting as a friend. This is by no means a bash on anybody.
With that said these parts are new. Not like new. They are NEW. he never installed them. Bought them from GBP in Bowling Green.
I reiterate this because he has discounted them from what he paid. Somebody out there needs this stuff at an already discounted price.
Bump

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Brother!!

Clint

For some reason I can't pm you here you go 6093496437 give me a call tomorrow

Sent from my MB855 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app