New Complete Dash Inserts are Here!

In love.. Have a hoard of Fox body parts that are going up for sale today. I want one of these....

Sent from my SCH-i705 using Tapatalk

Love these dash kits! Scot you provide amazing products to our community!
I was wondering if you offer any other Autometer gauge series? I was interested in the C2 or digital series gauges.
Thank You!
The C2 gauges can easily be done and the same goes for the digital...NOTE: On the digital they offer 3 different gauge face's so we will need to know which one you want.

The prices vary on the digital gauges & faces so once you let us know which ones you want we will price it for you and let you know...

Dash inserts are in stock and ready to be made to order! Due to the many gauge options each dash is built to order....

What about a pricing option using Sport Comp II's?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Damn it...that would help huh Scot! Sorry about that...Scorpion for me sir.

And it I think I would like to go full sweep on two of the small 2-1/16" gauges water temp and trans temp. And no center gauge since ill be dropping in my knock gauge there so its in line of sight when doing some "spirited driving" ;-)

Smokin_GN we haven't forgotten about ya, we have been super busy here and today I will price those gauges for you and minus the center gauge and let you know something tomorrow via PM...

Again I apologize for the delay!

Has anyone received theirs yet? If so please PM me. I am confused!

IMG_20141008_115603.jpg

Last edited:
If you think those looked nice wait till you see what else we are working on for gauges! This is just a teaser for whats about to come! ;)