You can type here any text you want

New Cotton Motor

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DiverDavies

Diver Davies
After Richards in NC Jack took my trailes with my car on it up to yankee land to pull the old motor ( traded to Jack) and replace it with a new motor built with some good stuff in it. He also is cleaning up under the hood and making it look as good as the rest of the car. Im so excited. Adam is doing most of the work as best as i can tell. I like his attitude.. Real cool guy. He took care of a lot of things i didnt even think of. I havent seen it yet as it is still up there. He said thay were going to start the new motor tomorow. Here r some pics...

Attachments

• 4ny9e.jpg
    4ny9e.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 703
  • eqb68.jpg
    eqb68.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 701
  • oihx52.jpg
    oihx52.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 700
  • u0gh0.jpg
    u0gh0.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 703
  • 4i9dv.jpg
    4i9dv.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 695
STROKER crank
Diamond Pistons .30 over
K1 rods
scoripin roler rockers
212/212
GN1 aul heads
4 main caps
ta lifters
factory intake ported
ta Headders
turbonettics 6665 turbo
razor alki setup installed in the dash. ( not stuck between the cluster and raido pods)
acufab fp regulater
red dbl pumper
mortron 55 lb inj
it goes on and on and on...
now to just get home and drive it..

Looks good. Those pony cars in middle TN better be careful picking on the black Buick.

Cool when you getting it back Im hoping my car will be back on the road soon Im wanting to drive it to the buro for the 4th of July.

I said thay were 55 lbs injs but thay r 60 lbs inj. Jack said he was going to tune it to 18 lbs for now. i need a stronger trans.. with the alki and a dbl pumper it should be good. Later ill turn it up with biger injs and moore boost. what r your thoughts?

Cool when you getting it back Im hoping my car will be back on the road soon Im wanting to drive it to the buro for the 4th of July.

Hi there jar head. Ive been looking all over for u. I still want to get together with u. We have a local car show every friday at the mall, you should come up. we have set up a gbody section. Its cool.

You’re going to find out quick with that monster just how much your trans has to give. I would take it easy on it. It’s probably not going to last long.

Here r some moore pics.

Attachments

• 296d4ys.jpg
    296d4ys.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 412
  • 2wp3139.jpg
    2wp3139.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 414
Looking good looks almost done. I wanted to catch you last time I was there but one of my Marine friend’s sons car broke down on 840 took me all day to get it running again only to have it throw a rod as we got to bumpus I ended up trailering his car all the way to NC for him. Here is my thread it’s not as far along as yours is I need to post some more pics this week of the new suspension and steering on the car. I hated having to rebuild the engine took all my paint job money. http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/general-turbo-buick-tech/313015-what-do-while-engine-out.html

STROKER crank
Diamond Pistons .30 over
K1 rods
scoripin roler rockers
212/212
GN1 aul heads
4 main caps
ta lifters
factory intake ported
ta Headders
turbonettics 6665 turbo
razor alki setup installed in the dash. ( not stuck between the cluster and raido pods)
acufab fp regulater
red dbl pumper
mortron 55 lb inj
it goes on and on and on...
now to just get home and drive it..

just curious what did it set you back?? $$$ i am looking into a build

Back