***New DSR Member announcement***

I was looking at a few posts from the recent past.

Whats up with Jack's DSR membership? This was the last thing I found but there has to be more to this as its 100% contradictory to actual events. Maybe you just forgot?:confused:

That person was revoked. I never did approve the membership.

Hmmmm........then what is this?:confused: :confused: :confused:
*see attached picture

I am working on the official letter from the company.

Would someone please tell me WTF is really going on?:confused: :confused:

Attachments

• Jack Cotton DSR number.jpg
    Jack Cotton DSR number.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 173
Acronyms

Someone needs to put together a list of commonly used acronyms used on this site. I work for the military and I thought we had the market cornered!

It's complicated, I made the post before getting he results of the votes in. Since I'm in charge of PR I had to make both post. I hate being caught in the middle but sometimes that's they way it goes. Being in charge of PR I make all of the official announcements, and also organize for upcoming racing events as well as charity events.

Whats up with Jack's DSR membership? This was the last thing I found but there has to be more to this as its 100% contradictory to actual events. Maybe you just forgot?:confused:

Hmmmm........then what is this?:confused: :confused: :confused:
*see attached picture

Would someone please tell me WTF is really going on?:confused: :confused:

We are not being elusive by any means. DSR stands for dirty sanchez racing.

Here's my take on it. If you want to be elusive about what DSR is then stfu and dont post three threads about it. If you dont want to discuss it in anything but a tangential manner then dont discuss at all. ;) Off my box....flame on! :D

How many of the DSR crew are going to BG in May???? I may have to be "sworn in" before then. :cool:

Just make sure he has a nice set of horns............gotta grab on to something so he doesn't run off!!!:eek:

Just make sure he has a nice set of horns............gotta grab on to something so he doesn't run off!!!:eek:

Thats why you'll have your blue jeans tucked INSIDE your boots.
Slip the goat's back feet in and he can't go nowhere.;)

I told you....we got this covered.