NEW ENGINE BUILD QUESTION

Toddmc66

Import punisher.
I'm building a long rod stroker set up and wanted to list the build and hopefully someone out there will have a similar set up and can tell me what to expect as for as hp, and overall performance. I already have a good idea what to expect since the car was very quick before the build, OLD BUILD everything stock but the cam flat tappet 218 / 217, 71mm Precision journal turbo, 70mmTB, Fast XFI 2.0, 2500 stall. NEW BUILD /// stock block 20 over, billet caps, forged 3.625 stroker crank, Mulnar rods, Race Tec pistons, roller cam & lifters 218 / 215, RJC pulleys, Precision intercooler Champion iron heads, Champion ported intake, 70mm Acufab TB, RJC power plate, 120# inj, Walbro FP, headers, 6465 Turbonetics BB turbo, Terry Houston 3"down pipe, Razor Alky single nozzle, Fast XFI 2.0, David Husek 2004r trans with 3500 stall & lock up, 373 gear.
That about sums it up. Thanks in advance for any input or knowledge you have to offer.

Last edited:
Might want to address that fuel pump if you want to push that car to its potential

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Depending on the boost and tune id say in the mid to upper 500s rwhp, I have a similar combo in one of my cars without the fast xfi.
unless your a seasoned track guy ET's will be allover the map trying to tame the hp and tq..

500+ RWHP sounds fun. I'm sure it'll put nice grin on my face. Nice wagon, that's gotta be fun to cruise around in. I'm sure you've surprised a lot of people when you pull away from them.

500+ RWHP sounds fun. I'm sure it'll put nice grin on my face. Nice wagon, that's gotta be fun to cruise around in. I'm sure you've surprised a lot of people when you pull away from them.
Thanks, yea its pretty quick for a stock motor with bolt-ons and alky, and believe it or not its 300 pounds lighter then a Gn..

What fuel pump are you currently using ? And are you still using factory lines?
On my iron motor I have one of Nicks bullet hangers and a 450 with stock lines and 120s.

Imop, your motor depending on how hard you want to push it 600+

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Back