You can type here any text you want

new engine

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

counterintel

Gentlemen,

I have searched hi and low for a brand new 1984-1987 3.8L turbo engine..........GM doesnt even seem to have them........am i searching with my good eye closed or...........???????

Cant even find a remaned anywhere....Are these motors almost impossible to get...................?????:confused:

Weber may still have a few NOS 109 SG1 bare blocks. I know of a couple of them currently being built.

Gentlemen,

I have searched hi and low for a brand new 1984-1987 3.8L turbo engine..........GM doesnt even seem to have them........am i searching with my good eye closed or...........???????

Cant even find a remaned anywhere....Are these motors almost impossible to get...................?????:confused:

counterintel, we can build a new short or long block to your requirements using a brand new standard bore 109 block. Please see the link below for various short block builds.

Turbo Buick Blocks

Contact me if you have specific requirements or would like an estimate.

There have been a few pop up in the last couple of years still in the crate. You must have deep pockets, they are not cheap. Why not have one built?

Bryan

I recently bought a lot of motor components from Weber and although their pricing structure is rigid, their customer service and technical expertise cannot be beat which goes a long way in my book. Bill took care of me.

Mitch

Back