New England Buick Shootout

Little6pack

32 Cars atteneded, Put together by Razorbackracing.com. A few photos from a great event. I will add more as time permits.

Attachments

• RRENG.JPG
    RRENG.JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 707
  • SS851188.JPG
    SS851188.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 692
  • SS851191.JPG
    SS851191.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 692
  • l&p.JPG
    l&p.JPG
    22.2 KB · Views: 714
I assume this was at Etown! Looks like some nice cars, definitely share some more with us when you get chance.:cool:

Nope, New England Dragway in Epping, NH.

Englishtown was running a major event where sadly Scott Kallitta (sp?)
fell to a fatal crash yesterday.

Very good attendance, I think it was 35 to race and several more to do the hang. Fun time with good Buick guys. As it turns out the top winners of the races were carb cars. That's cool too.

Seems like alot of people were sorting out new engines, trannies and turbos. Almost would have been just as good to have a Buick only Test and Tune without the race....

Very sad about Kallitta.

If I knew, I would have liked to attend!...Is there going to be a "repeat" of that event this year?

Claude :smile:

Yes, they are talking about a date in September. It will be on Razorback Racing's website I'm sure as well as the NEBRA site...

Hey, I was meaning to talk to you but got way-layed everytime. I heard your T was running well. What other mods do you have?

If I knew, I would have liked to attend!...Is there going to be a "repeat" of that event this year?

Claude :smile:

Hi Claude,

We were a major sponsor of the event, if you keep an eye out on our board you will see info as it is available for a possible event in September. Hope all is well, sucks that we lost Eric, I miss him and feel terrible everytime I think about it. Liz called last week, I have to try and get down there this week, help her with some stuff. :frown:

Hi Claude,

We were a major sponsor of the event, if you keep an eye out on our board you will see info as it is available for a possible event in September. Hope all is well, sucks that we lost Eric, I miss him and feel terrible everytime I think about it. Liz called last week, I have to try and get down there this week, help her with some stuff. :frown:

Jack, thanks for your reply...I, like you still feel very sad each time I think about the loss of our good friend Eric...:frown: We had such a good time last year on Labor Day weekend at Englishtown, when Eric drove my car, and had fun at the restaurant too!...:redface: I'll never forget that weekend...There was no way I could know that this was the very last weekend I was seeing him!...:frown:
I'll do my best to follow the news about events to be held in the northeast...and I promise to stop and say "Hi" at your website once in a while too!...
Thanks,

Claude :wink:

As it turns out the top winners of the races were carb cars. That's cool too.

And a Stick Car won. Nothing like being the only 4 speed at an event and winning!

I really want to thank Jerry and his team for a great event. They really has their program together for their 1st time.

I will be there in the fall to defend my title.

Paul

Dude congrats on the win. I cant believe a stick won either. what did you do with the $$$, parts??

New clutch!

I have video of you beatin' me in the first round of eliminations.
The guy who I was paired up with before we raced, when they sent us
all back to tech had taken 3rd. I also raced the guy in the white roadmaster during qualifying, and he took second.

...anyway, the vid is in my computer. I'm going to edit it a little and put it on youtube. Stay tuned...

I have video of you beatin' me in the first round of eliminations.
The guy who I was paired up with before we raced, when they sent us
all back to tech had taken 3rd. I also raced the guy in the white roadmaster during qualifying, and he took second.

...anyway, the vid is in my computer. I'm going to edit it a little and put it on youtube. Stay tuned...

Can't wait to see it Rob.

And yeah it was strange how you had to go up against all three that placed.