You can type here any text you want

New GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ChavoLC2

2009 GN. The Silver would match my silver 87 GN ..I wish it were true;) .

Attachments

• New Gn.jpg
    New Gn.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 286
If they are gonna call it a GN.It must be black,powered by a V6 turbo and shaped like a brick. :cool:

The auto makers have no respect for the names of cars. Really. GTO. Thunderbird. And the worst. HEMI. :mad:

Better pic

.... got to love those Buick portholes!

Attachments

• maserati_granturismo_brand_new2_image003.jpg
    maserati_granturismo_brand_new2_image003.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 236
Wow, it looks more like a Mazzerati than a Buick. I like it and Buick needs a "pick me up" like that but I don't think they should call it a GN. The name just doesn't fit the car.

Where are these pictures from? Thing looks like a strange combination of a super car and a fat sedan.

That is a Maserrati.

I got a buddy that works as a mechanic for a Ferarri/Maserrati dealership. He say the Maserrati is junk...expensive junk.

Maserati GT 2009

It's a 2009 Maserati Gran Turismo had to get side veiws or the Trident would show and be a bigger give away.:biggrin: Read where Ferrari and Fiat owns Maserati and the 2009 GT will be the 1st Maserati with a Ferrari engine. ;)So with a Ferrari drivetrain maybe they'll be not as junky and make a come back . They still are outragously expensive for having such a history of poor performance. The 4.2 Ferrari V8 is supposedly pushin close to 500 prancing ponies. The weight distribution is 49/51 :rolleyes: comes in a 6spd AT or 6spd manual. Actually think it's a very Sporty/sexy car the stylin is really nice it's by the famous European stylist Pirrafino or something like that.LOL But it's a pig weighs 4000lbs.:frown:right up their with our brick , they plan on lightning up the production model by using lighter composites, aluminum and lighter body panels they want to knock off 500lbs.;) Didn't mean to upset the purists.:eek: If Buick ever does bring back a car like the GN and give it the Honor it deserves the design has got to be black/ sinister/sexy/muscular/potent have a power bulge a rear spoiler, functional GNX type louver/portholes, brakeduct work, intercooled ,twin turbos, just retro enough so you can see the DNA/ancestory yet contemporary/ high tech in design, function , and styling.........Maybe like you guys say let the GN/GNX live in Infamy and bring back the Wildcat moniker. The Buick Wildcat.. instead of the stupid flagship Lucerne, it sounds like a brand of milk..........

Could never afford the Maserati but maybe you guys might like/afford this American Made...Mallet PitBull with a LS2 or LS7. They have a twin-turbo'd 427 option if I remember...they start off with a Pontiac Solstice and end up with this bad little PitBull. Crazy Horsepower for such a little car....

Attachments

• mallett-pitbull-solstice-v8.jpg
    mallett-pitbull-solstice-v8.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 215
Has any GN owners ever drawn a concept of what they think a new GN should look like. These mocks ups always fail.

Has any GN owners ever drawn a concept of what they think a new GN should look like. These mocks ups always fail.

I thought the new Pontiac G8 would make a nice platform to have a sibling on the Buick side of things with a turbo engine.

This is my rendering of the new Buick T-type based off the G8.

31237d1184981722-concept-grand-national-gnconcept.jpg

I thought the new Pontiac G8 would make a nice platform to have a sibling on the Buick side of things with a turbo engine.

This is my rendering of the new Buick T-type based off the G8.

31238d1184982110-concept-grand-national-gnconcept.jpg

G8

Bishir that's nice plenty of airflow for a front mount. The frontend Fascia, airdam ,flared fenderwells is nice. The G3 is it going to be RWD? Great looking car1 Like the big T.

Back