New GN

ChavoLC2

2009 GN. The Silver would match my silver 87 GN ..I wish it were true;) .

Attachments

• New Gn.jpg
    New Gn.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 286
If they are gonna call it a GN.It must be black,powered by a V6 turbo and shaped like a brick. :cool:

The auto makers have no respect for the names of cars. Really. GTO. Thunderbird. And the worst. HEMI. :mad:

Better pic

.... got to love those Buick portholes!

Attachments

• maserati_granturismo_brand_new2_image003.jpg
    maserati_granturismo_brand_new2_image003.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 236
Wow, it looks more like a Mazzerati than a Buick. I like it and Buick needs a "pick me up" like that but I don't think they should call it a GN. The name just doesn't fit the car.

Where are these pictures from? Thing looks like a strange combination of a super car and a fat sedan.

That is a Maserrati.

I got a buddy that works as a mechanic for a Ferarri/Maserrati dealership. He say the Maserrati is junk...expensive junk.

Maserati GT 2009

It's a 2009 Maserati Gran Turismo had to get side veiws or the Trident would show and be a bigger give away.:biggrin: Read where Ferrari and Fiat owns Maserati and the 2009 GT will be the 1st Maserati with a Ferrari engine. ;)So with a Ferrari drivetrain maybe they'll be not as junky and make a come back . They still are outragously expensive for having such a history of poor performance. The 4.2 Ferrari V8 is supposedly pushin close to 500 prancing ponies. The weight distribution is 49/51 :rolleyes: comes in a 6spd AT or 6spd manual. Actually think it's a very Sporty/sexy car the stylin is really nice it's by the famous European stylist Pirrafino or something like that.LOL But it's a pig weighs 4000lbs.:frown:right up their with our brick , they plan on lightning up the production model by using lighter composites, aluminum and lighter body panels they want to knock off 500lbs.;) Didn't mean to upset the purists.:eek: If Buick ever does bring back a car like the GN and give it the Honor it deserves the design has got to be black/ sinister/sexy/muscular/potent have a power bulge a rear spoiler, functional GNX type louver/portholes, brakeduct work, intercooled ,twin turbos, just retro enough so you can see the DNA/ancestory yet contemporary/ high tech in design, function , and styling.........Maybe like you guys say let the GN/GNX live in Infamy and bring back the Wildcat moniker. The Buick Wildcat.. instead of the stupid flagship Lucerne, it sounds like a brand of milk..........

Could never afford the Maserati but maybe you guys might like/afford this American Made...Mallet PitBull with a LS2 or LS7. They have a twin-turbo'd 427 option if I remember...they start off with a Pontiac Solstice and end up with this bad little PitBull. Crazy Horsepower for such a little car....

Attachments

• mallett-pitbull-solstice-v8.jpg
    mallett-pitbull-solstice-v8.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 215
Has any GN owners ever drawn a concept of what they think a new GN should look like. These mocks ups always fail.

Has any GN owners ever drawn a concept of what they think a new GN should look like. These mocks ups always fail.

I thought the new Pontiac G8 would make a nice platform to have a sibling on the Buick side of things with a turbo engine.

This is my rendering of the new Buick T-type based off the G8.

31237d1184981722-concept-grand-national-gnconcept.jpg

I thought the new Pontiac G8 would make a nice platform to have a sibling on the Buick side of things with a turbo engine.

This is my rendering of the new Buick T-type based off the G8.

31238d1184982110-concept-grand-national-gnconcept.jpg

G8

Bishir that's nice plenty of airflow for a front mount. The frontend Fascia, airdam ,flared fenderwells is nice. The G3 is it going to be RWD? Great looking car1 Like the big T.