New guy from Indiana

6.5 Chevy

Hi everyone, my name's Nick, I'm located in Kokomo, IN. My background: I'm 17 and my main interest is Chevy C/K trucks, but my dad had an '87 Buick GN turbo. Long story short, the car was totaled about 6 years ago and what was left of it has sat in storage since then. My dad hasn't had the heart to look at it again till now, so I loaded up the parts and took them home.

Some of the things have already been sold like the seats, tranny, and trunk lid. What we have now is the complete engine, front bumper, a front fender, rear axle, front and rear sway bars, three wheels and tires (weld racing I believe), and a few other small things.

My older brother was killed in the wreck, because of that and how much the car meant to my dad, he doesn't want much involvement with it anymore so I'm going to deal with what's left.

Later on I'll post a new thread with pics and some questions asking for advice on what I should do whith the parts. Thank you all ahead of time for any advice , I greatly appreciate it!

Hello Nick. Welcome To Turbobuick.com!!! :) Sorry about your brother.

You got questions? We got answers! :)

Nick,
Welcome to the site. Just let us know what you need and we can most likely guide you in the right direction. There is a for sale section here that may be helpful. Look around and see what the going price is for your parts. Just be warned. Lot's of people getting scammed on ebay.

Mike Barnard

Welcome aboard. Sorry for your loss. Let us know what you need.

Bryan

Very sorry to hear about your brother. Welcome aboard. Any questions just ask. SPOOLFOOL is right about Ebay lots of scams.