You can type here any text you want

New Headliner

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hook it on the INSIDE of the car, that edge of the metal trim has a deeper lip. make sure you slide it over the a pillar trim first.

Here's a pic of the side garnishing clip. When I removed the side trim, the clips were loose. In the pic, the right side of the clip is curved up. Is the curved side placed toward the Inside of the car? I can't remember. Looks like it should be but want to make sure.
Thanks in advance
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1413215210.422639.jpg

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Just installed new headliner from stockinteriors.com. I went with medium dark grey and im very happy with the color match. Even matches the new steering wheel that came in yesterday. Quick question for those that have done this already is the light in the center of the headliner supported by the headliner or do you screw it thru the headliner in to that plate attached to the roof? This one screw just isnt lining up

Just an update on my installation. So less than 2 years after putting my headliner in it is starting to separate from the board!

I've noticed if you smoke in a car, regularly, it speeds up the deterioration of the glue and foam material. I also replaced my t top headliner, I used the factory board and recovered it using 3M headliner glue, worked great so far! Did it this past summer. Only thing, that black goop above the side opera windows got on some of the headliner, which sux! Someone at one time must've resealed them.

Back