You can type here any text you want

New look completed

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jmendlik

Sorry for my crappy camera.....It looks 10X better in person.

I have matching black lug nuts as well but like the chrome lugs-adds detail with the brakes....Rear wheel moulding is still at powdercoating..

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 1,415
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 1,437
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 1,416
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 1,385
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 1,385
When I first saw those rims I was questioning the red around them BUT on that car color I must admit they do look quite badass! Different to which is a good thing.

I had to log in to tell you the car looks like a killer. nice job! What size rims and tires? And the brakes look sweet. Who or what are they? Details please

Looks awesome. Nice to see something outside the box. The red ring in very big right now on very high end cars and looks great on the TR

All the pics are inside. Get that thing in the sun. I'd love to see that paint.

let me know how well the brakes work. was thinking of going with the same setup. someone told me they dont work so well

Rim/Tire/Brake Details

17" Billet Specialties "Street Lite" Wheels Powdercoated "Wet BlacK"
17x7 Front , 17x8 Rear

BFG KDW G-Force 235-45-17 Front tires
Nitto NT555 Extreme 255-50-17 Rear tires

Brakes are from Cal Hartline-Aerospace Components Pro-Street Setup-No issues at all-stops on a dime.

Suspension-
Eibach Lowering Kit (Front/Rear springs)
Howe Tall Lower Ball joints in front along with Bilstein shocks from Mark @ Savistky CC
Rear shocks-QA-1 Adjustable
Complete H&R set-up out back (upper/lower arms + Sway bar)

hello people; That red stripe reminds me of a Harley. There's alot of red black in some of the old ones. I'd like to see it in the sun.I like it.
IBBY

WOW! I just Googled "bad ass" and your car's picture came up! Totally awesome man! Beautiful. I am so friggin' jealous now!

Back