You can type here any text you want

New look completed

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
let me know how well the brakes work. was thinking of going with the same setup. someone told me they dont work so well

LOL! I hope they weren't just trying to sell you something else. We sell them all the time and haven't had anyone tell us that.

You nailed it man! Unique, clean, and sinister. Now shoot some pics outside to do it some justice!

I'm a big fan. Great look! Way to do something different. I bet it looks KILLER rollin'

Me likey. Looks killer, stance and all. I'm diggin the rims also.

What % tint on the windows? I'm gonna tint mine on my GN.

Looks great Joe !..........I am too also curious as to how the new brake set-up works.........keep us posted.

Just as you do, I like the way it looked before...

Here's a pic I took of your car @ the '09 GS Nationals.

Picture225.jpg

I think it looks pretty cool but I still like it the way it was ^^^ much better...just my 2 cents :cool:

Sorry for my crappy camera.....It looks 10X better in person.

I have matching black lug nuts as well but like the chrome lugs-adds detail with the brakes....Rear wheel moulding is still at powdercoating..

Yup I almost had an accident the other day when i seen this car drive past me,,,holy FCK ,probably the nicest T Type i have seen in 10 yrs,,seriously..I caught up to JM and knew he was from the board by the tails....Car looks awesome..

I must agree, I like the old look too. I'm to old for the black wheel thing. Your car is beautiful though, no matter what wheels are on it.

With paint that good id say just about anything is gonna look good on ur car.

You can't make urself like them if you dont no matter how many people tell you differently. Different strokes....

Rims on my GN. Maybe I need to lower the car a bit?

Attachments

• DSC01502.jpg
    DSC01502.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 169
  • DSC01500.jpg
    DSC01500.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 168
  • DSC01499.JPG
    DSC01499.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 173
Yep, lower that baby down a bit and it will be really sharp! Get yourself some drop springs

hello; Just an opinion but looking at it from outside I might get some nice chrome lug nuts and see what it looks like. I think to much black in the wheel area or it just might be the angle of the pic. because I know you have some nice brakes to show off.
keep up the good work
IBBY

Back