You can type here any text you want

New Look !!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jmendlik

17 " Billet Specialties Street Lites powder coated "wet" black...

Camera pics not that great but I like it!

Attachments

• Front 1.jpg
    Front 1.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 371
  • Fender Shot.jpg
    Fender Shot.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 376
  • Fender angle.jpg
    Fender angle.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 367
  • Brakes.jpg
    Brakes.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 338
  • Side Shot.jpg
    Side Shot.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 374
17 " Billet Specialties Street Lites powder coated "wet" black...

Camera pics not that great but I like it!

Looks great!...Just not sure about the red stripe though especially on a burgundy car (might be ok on a black one though)...:redface:...but still great!...:wink:
I have the same wheels, but in 15" size...I thought of doing something like this...(see picture below...) What do you think?

Thanks,

Claude. :smile:

P.S: I noticed you have some Aerospace brakes on your car...You like them?...I'm asking because it's probably going to be the next mod I'll do on my GN (4 wheel discs...) and don't know if I should go with Aerospace or Bear...
Thanks!

Looks great!...Just not sure about the red stripe though...:redface:...but still great!...:wink:
I have the same wheels, but in 15" size...I thought of doing something like this...(see picture below...) What do you think?

Thanks,

Claude. :smile:
Claude
That is it :cool: That would be the best looking wheel for a GN in my opinion. Did you see a wheel done like that or did you come up with it yourself ?
Good luck

Claude
That is it :cool: That would be the best looking wheel for a GN in my opinion. Did you see a wheel done like that or did you come up with it yourself ?
Good luck

"Fachie", it's a picture I found on the net, but don't remember where though...:rolleyes: I think it looks great!...:wink:

Claude. :)

Just last night I was seriously contemplating powdercoating my wheels black. It's just hard to do to a $4K set of wheels. Those are going to look great!!!!

Wheels w/red stripe

I'm did the stripe to match the GM factory "red" T emblem on the fender....

Car looks great in person. My camera stinks.....

The wheels looks are very veristle-I have extra set of new factory center caps polished to add another look/as well as add chrome lug nuts...I've been tinkering around with all combo's-if I get bored I can make a little change

Thanks for your opinions....

JM

Damn, is the undercarrage as clean as you inner fenders? Car looks awesome.

Damn, is the undercarrage as clean as you inner fenders? Car looks awesome.

You guys really need to see his car up front:pthe pictures don't justify how super clean his car really is!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Back