You can type here any text you want

New member, pics of resto project

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Tim rears only, good eye :biggrin:
Yes the header panel emblem is missing but the holes are there for it.

Gary you are also correct. Danny & I opted to go with a thin chrome strip on the bottom. That way the rear flares wouldn't be noticable.
Alot of the chrome wasn't installed due to the paint not being cured.
He did a great job putting the wheel well molding on the flare.:cool:

thought so:biggrin: they look good Achilleas

awwww MAN I wanted to quess lol!!!!!!!!! come on COME ON hahahaha Daniel Ray

Good save on the rosewood car also man! Your not that far from me, let me know when you want that puppy painted. Here is 2 more pics of Brians car, there is a TON of polishing done on her but it was worth the time! Remember this is not a black car that is easy to get a mirror finish on, this is a metallic that is basicly grainy under that clear coat.
trunk-2.jpg

100_0354.jpg

Thanks need boost but I own a paint /body/mechanic shop, we,ve been at it since 1979. Its being gutted now for frame off paint.

where are you located? Know how to airbrush? I;m looking to learn more and I love to colaborate on custom jobs.

I am in south georgia about 1.5hrs up from flordia, I do some airbrushing. I have 2 iwatas right now but I need to get a micron. They are just so expensive though!!! SHEEESH lol. I have done several jobs around here, skulls, true flames, I just did a tailgate for a customer with a big chevy bowtie, rivets around it rusting and mountains inside with lightning striking them. Turned out pretty cool . Also did a tank for a guy a few months back with flames and 2 crossed pistols on it. Its a learning experiance lol.

here is a few, I painted the blue truck totally and the flamed truck is mine
P1010012.jpg

IMG]http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x120/needboost231/P1010019.jpg[/IMG]
rearside.jpg

100_0289.jpg

NICE!!! I just bought a Badger Anthem and did a mustang coupe for the Pinks All Out race this spring at Commerce. I just flamed the nose and hood, traditional flame, I'm trying to figure out the true flame look, your trucks smokin!

Found timtype87 the previous owner!!!

Update:
I finally found Timtype87 the poor guy who had this car stolen from him and desicrated. He was shocked it was being rebuilt and wasnt cut for parts. I hope to gain some history on the old girl, who knows maybe we'll meet at BG one year and he can see her again. :D

Back