You can type here any text you want

NEW MEMBER: The limited! What you think?!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Boosted_limited

Yes i did boost a limited
Hey guys here are a couple pics of my regal that will soon to be boosted.....1985 Buick Regal Sports Coupe! Not bad for a 600 drive away pos! LOL esspeslly if it has a crack block! LOL:biggrin: I plan to do the carbbed turbo kit..... any suggestions!

l_3a54feb63f1daf62afa20df9ca146eb7.jpg

l_79806d69b041ac6f641440a0069fe69d.jpg

l_e02c9ce1a86951d94abc74db4ea8fcca.jpg

Looks like you have your work cut out for you! Good luck with it. Looks like the body is pretty solid at least..

Suggestion...

Forget the carbed turbo set up and get an 86-87 intercooled drivetrain. U will be much happier in the long run. My car was a 307 Olds powered 86 limited, but now with the intercooled motor, the car is feared by most and respected by all! ;) .

Forget the carbed turbo set up and get an 86-87 intercooled drivetrain. U will be much happier in the long run. My car was a 307 Olds powered 86 limited, but now with the intercooled motor, the car is feared by most and respected by all! ;) .

I wish i could but hell the damn motors for those late model GN are extra expensive! i might as well buy the car! i Just wanted to do the crabbed set up cause its something different! I wish could have gotten that engine tho!

Looks like you have your work cut out for you! Good luck with it. Looks like the body is pretty solid at least..

yea the body is alright, the vinal top is mint! so is the inteior it even still has the orginal 1985 GM stereo that sounds pretty good for being that old!

Bumper fillers..

You can get those bumper fillers in fiber glass on ebay pretty reasonable. I seen a set done on my buddys car and they came out nice when he had the car painted.

I would say that would be a good candidate for a Turbo V8.

You will make more (or the same) power reliably, and maybe cheaper too. If you go with a blow through setup, there are kits out there already too.

JMHO...

I would say that would be a good candidate for a Turbo V8.

You will make more (or the same) power reliably, and maybe cheaper too. If you go with a blow through setup, there are kits out there already too.

JMHO...

really? where can you find the turbo kits at? yea there is a guy selling a 350 in ok for pretty cheap i was thinking about getting if i cant find another engine..... lmk! thanks!

Back