You can type here any text you want

New, never been used, TA SI heads with TA 1.65 roller rockers

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

chris kirk

This is a set of new, never been used, TA SI heads with TA 1.65 roller rockers. They were set up to be used with a 224 hydro roller Comp cam. If you're interested in the cam too, please let me know, however, the cam and lifters are not included in the price. Nick Micale did the work and chose the the cam. You can confirm that with him if you'd like. The heads are already ported as you can see in the pictures and all the hardware is complete. If you would like more pictures please ask, I will provide you with whatever I can. If you would like pictures of the casting number, please let me know. I'm asking $2,500. The heads, rockers, and port work cost me $3,100. Also, I am not paying for shipping or PayPal fees.

-Chris Kirk-

Attachments

• 102.JPG
    102.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 165
  • 103.JPG
    103.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 161
  • 106.JPG
    106.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 162
  • 111.JPG
    111.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 154
  • 107.JPG
    107.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 157
  • 108.JPG
    108.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 152
  • 109.JPG
    109.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 154
  • 116.JPG
    116.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 157
  • 101.JPG
    101.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 144
  • 117.JPG
    117.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 148
Hey SHADOWll,
I just recently sent someone $1,950 and it cost me $60. It gives you the option to send as a gift if you're using cash (checking account or savings account.). If you're using a credit card it gives the payee the option to pay the fee, if they don't the person receiving the money gets hit with the fee. If you called PayPal they can tell you what the percentage is. Please don't get me wrong, I'm not cheap, it's just that I've already taken off $600. And then there's people that expect the sender to pay for shipping too. I've given parts to people on this forum that said they would pay for shipping that never did, and I'm still waiting for it.... Hope you understand.

-Chris-

I don't mind paying the fees or the shipping. That's why I included the my zip 37043, so you can estimate the shp'g.
Thanks
Tom

Tom,
My apologies, I didn't know that was your zip. I'll find out tomorrow and let you know. Would probably be about $40.

-Chris-

What are the spec's on the cam, (I won't be able to afford now, I would have to wait another month or so.) but I was considering a 224/224 roller.

Kick ass setup for sure. I run damn near the same setup

Put me down as very interested if the parts aren't sold yet. !

Gentlemen, the heads and rockers have been sold.

Thank you for your interest.

-Chris Kirk-

Back