New PB 9.92@137.5

kidglok

Balls Deep
on 93/alky 18* timing, im a decent 60' away from that 9 second slip, still trying to dial in the suspension and launch details. Only left at 5psi @3500 rpm off the 2step and trans brake, anything more she chatters the tires.

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1380165206.715075.jpg

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Nice !!!
Congrats !!!

You are correct, a good 60' and you are in the 9s. Only 18*? ...How much boost?

Bryan

Nice !!!
Congrats !!!

You are correct, a good 60' and you are in the 9s. Only 18*? ...How much boost?

Bryan

Boost was 25 thru first and 27 by the top of third. Once I get the 60's good and consistent I'm gonna experiment with higher timing. I ran 19* on the third pass today but blew the tires off and ran 132mph

Boost was 25 thru first and 27 by the top of third. Once I get the 60's good and consistent I'm gonna experiment with higher timing. I ran 19* on the third pass today but blew the tires off and ran 132mph

Keep at it, you will get to the 9s .

I cant wait til my motor is done and I am able to launch off the T Brake and a 2 step !!! (still need a TR6...and axles..and a good driveshaft...) it never ends.

Bryan

Keep at it, you will get to the 9s .

I cant wait til my motor is done and I am able to launch off the T Brake and a 2 step !!! (still need a TR6...and axles..and a good driveshaft...) it never ends.

Bryan

Lol tell me about it. I run a chromoly driveshaft with 33 spline axles and a spool.

Congrats on your new best!! Thats hauling the mail. Now i must hunt your combo down.

Nice pass, I'm really happy for you and can't wait to see that 9 second slip.
AG

Very nice. did you up the boost and timing from your 10.19 run? 60ft was better at 1.49 vs 1.62. That may have been enough. Congrats!

Very nice. did you up the boost and timing from your 10.19 run? 60ft was better at 1.49 vs 1.62. That may have been enough. Congrats!

i ran 2psi more, so it was steady at 29psi, timing was the same at 18*. I decided to leave harder per murphsters advice and it worked. 4100rpm and 8psi launch seemed to plant the tires better then the softer launch.