You can type here any text you want

New personal best

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
wow that thing comes out of the hole, doesn't it. Nice pass.
Thanks
The car pulls like hell and it takes a while to get use to it. My street car has run 1.36 in 60ft off the foot brake but its nothing like letting go of the T brake with 20# boost @5000Rpm with a big tire.......

Yeah I bet it puckers the ol' butthole a bit.

Man that civic actually did run pretty good. It must have had an 88mm turbo on it :D

It keeps getting better 7.72@ 175 mph with a 1.12 60 ft last wekend on 29 to 30# boost

It keeps getting better 7.72@ 175 mph with a 1.12 60 ft last wekend on 29 to 30# boost

You should stop short shifting that thing and see what it will really do. ;) FWIW, it's only a couple of weeks until the NHRA western swing gets started. Once those guy's leave town the track conditions should be the best you'll have all year.

Neal

7100 on the shift and through the lights at 7500. Mission has a great track but Seattle will be good after the NHRA guys leave.

That's your Dad messin' with you Gene. He was riding in the passenger seat and reached over and pushed it in. Now he's laughing even more than he has been for months.:D Glad to see the car is starting to freight train!! Car looks awsome and runs great. You should be proud of your accomplishments. I know your Dad would be.
Now you need to hook the passenger seat belt up on each pass and keep your Dad belted in place. Arm restraints would be a good addition, too. :D GREAT job. I know you've been bustin' your hump making it all come together.

Back