New Radio Station in NC for GN's

NCTyphoon

Lol! It's Radio "Binky". I caught my rather energetic, slightly neurotic feline in the act. Station available only in piedmont NC!:eek:

Attachments

• Dcp_0012.jpg
    Dcp_0012.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 223
Korey's room is chock full of GN parts. Slinky Binky as we affectionately call her, can squeeze through stuff just like a mouse. The dash is on a dresser, she just got caught messing around.

Our cats do stuff like that all the time, likely out of boredom. I call it the Kitty Olympics. If I move something or change something in the house, suddenly it is new and must be explored/tested by them. An open drawer is "uncharted territory" in their minds.

Sadly, no I don't. I have always loved warbirds of any kind and a Corsair was one of my favorites. I also used to read everything I could about Pappy Boyington and the Black Sheep too. Everything from his time in China with the Flying Tigers in their P-40s till his VM-214 days. That's not the reason I chose Corsair as a screen name but when I thought about it fit the Buick too (the turbo whistle) so I've sort of officially adopted it. A Corsair was also a pirate from the French Barbary Coast and I have a skull and crossbones on my front plate (yes, I like Pirates too. Edward Teach was my favorite) so again the name fits. But that's not the reason either. The real reason I chose Corsair is that I'm a huge X-Men fan. Corsair (Cyclop's father) was a favorite character of mine and I was signing up for E-Bay looking to purchase some X-Men figures so I picked it and it stuck. :biggrin:

If I ever win the powerball a Corsair is on my gotta have list though.;)

Sadly, no I don't. I have always loved warbirds of any kind and a Corsair was one of my favorites. I also used to read everything I could about Pappy Boyington and the Black Sheep too. Everything from his time in China with the Flying Tigers in their P-40s till his VM-214 days. That's not the reason I chose Corsair as a screen name but when I thought about it fit the Buick too (the turbo whistle) so I've sort of officially adopted it. A Corsair was also a pirate from the French Barbary Coast and I have a skull and crossbones on my front plate (yes, I like Pirates too. Edward Teach was my favorite) so again the name fits. But that's not the reason either. The real reason I chose Corsair is that I'm a huge X-Men fan. Corsair (Cyclop's father) was a favorite character of mine and I was signing up for E-Bay looking to purchase some X-Men figures so I picked it and it stuck. :biggrin:

If I ever win the powerball a Corsair is on my gotta have list though.;)

Just curious because my father had a b-25 and tbm and bt13 and a t6. I thought since you are in NC and if you had one you may have known him.

Nope, never really knew anyone that owns a warbird. I have met some gentlemen that crewed on Mitchells and one of my best friend's father was a crewman on a Liberator. There used to be a guy at the local airport that restored warbirds but he just did German planes. He bought paint at the parts store I worked at. Moved his operation several years ago so nothing really interesting at the airport around here anymore.:(

Nope, never really knew anyone that owns a warbird. I have met some gentlemen that crewed on Mitchells and one of my best friend's father was a crewman on a Liberator. There used to be a guy at the local airport that restored warbirds but he just did German planes. He bought paint at the parts store I worked at. Moved his operation several years ago so nothing really interesting at the airport around here anymore.:(

My dad and Jim peddycord started and owned most of the planes in the Asheboro Museum. Roy's folks did a few episodes on dad and him restoring his b-25

You can buy a ride in a B-25,B-17 or B-24 here. Click on the links. Serving The WarBird Community  f

My cat does the same thing. I've locked her in the car overnight by mistake. One time I had the trunk open on the GN and she slipped in behind the spare. It's a good thing I saw her hop in the trunk and not back out after I was done with it. Nothing to eat and it sits for weeks until I have an excuse to open the trunk again. No open box goes unexplored. Her favorite spot to sleep is on the seats I've got stored in our spare bedroom. When she was a kitten about 6 months old she was playing in the garage while I was working on the GN. I had the motor on a stand and she knocked the oil cooler hoses off so the oil poured out all over the floor. She was sitting under one of them trying to figure out what was going on. Looked like a sea otter after the Exxon Valdez. Never give a cat a bath in the kitchen sink unless you have health insurance.:rolleyes:

You can buy a ride in a B-25,B-17 or B-24 here. Click on the links. Serving The WarBird Community* f

My cat does the same thing. I've locked her in the car overnight by mistake. One time I had the trunk open on the GN and she slipped in behind the spare. It's a good thing I saw her hop in the trunk and not back out after I was done with it. Nothing to eat and it sits for weeks until I have an excuse to open the trunk again. No open box goes unexplored. Her favorite spot to sleep is on the seats I've got stored in our spare bedroom. When she was a kitten about 6 months old she was playing in the garage while I was working on the GN. I had the motor on a stand and she knocked the oil cooler hoses off so the oil poured out all over the floor. She was sitting under one of them trying to figure out what was going on. Looked like a sea otter after the Exxon Valdez. Never give a cat a bath in the kitchen sink unless you have health insurance.:rolleyes:

Lol! My Binky is super curious, as SloGN can attest to. Always into something. Her name was originally TType, but got changed to Binky because she has Dracula tendencies, and goes to the side of my neck to "nurse", so I constantly have scuffs and scratches on the side of my neck. (Guess I'm her "binky"), she throws her body around my neck like a fur collar. She reminds me of those rubbery things the kids throw against the wall and they stick to it. She takes flying leaps and lands on the screen(or glass) doors. Somebody threw her out shortly after Christmas last year(guess she was a present that got tired of), and ended up in my backyard with 3 dogs getting ready to have her for lunch. She was barely 5 wks old, starved, & super tiny.From seeing what my dogs have done to other animals, she's one lucky cat!

Lol! My Binky is super curious, as SloGN can attest to. Always into something. Her name was originally TType, but got changed to Binky because she has Dracula tendencies, and goes to the side of my neck to "nurse", so I constantly have scuffs and scratches on the side of my neck.

I got "Kitty" when she was about a week old. I think her eyes had just opened the day my office manager rescued her and the 4 boys in the litter. They were born in the stack of truck bed liners stored on the side of the parts dept. She's a tortous shell and her brothers are solid black. This was about a week before 9-11. I would have to sneak home around noon to feed her with a bottle. I'ts kind of good thing 9-11 happened as I didn't think she was going to make it. At least buisiness slowed down and I could take 2 hour lunch breaks. She does the nursing thing too. 6 years later. The claws dont bother me but it drives my wife crazy. I dont know if she thinks we are cats or if shes a person. She's pretty smart for a cat. House trained and does some weird things. She'll reach up and put her paws on a door knob to let you know what door she wants to go out of. Do you remember the Walgreens commercial they were playing earlier in the year? The one where the cat is massaging the womens shoulders? Yep, my cat does that too.:rolleyes: