You can type here any text you want

New/Rebuilt Cardone Brake Booster Less Motor

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

griffgoody

Ive benn told this is a New or New Rebuilt Cardone Unit. The motor is toast. Ive been through Two Brake Booster motors. Probably my wiring or whatever. But ever thing else should be good. Going to a vacuum brake system like I have on my GN. So if you need a new rebuilt unit less motor, this is for you. Here are two pic's when it was still in plastic. $155.00 shipped. Tks John

Attachments

• tn[4].jpg
    tn[4].jpg
    38 KB · Views: 41
  • tn[5].jpg
    tn[5].jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 32
Do you know if it cycled on/off properly before the motor burned up or was it running the motor all of the time?

Do you know if it cycled on/off properly before the motor burned up or was it running the motor all of the time?
He said it had brakes and working good. Than there was a wire that was cut when I bought car. So he was tracing that and hooking up some wires or something and next thing you know it's burned up. Because I went there as soon as he called (about 6-7m). And the motor was Very Hot. You could smell that something was burned up. I think it might be a ground or Hot wire thats grounding out or touching something. I toke it to the starter place and they told me that the middle or brushes was burned up. Almost like it was trying to turn or stayed on, Dunno what happened. But im going to vacuum on the T-Type like I did with the GN. Nothing else should be bad. Basically a new accum ball should be worth what im asking for unit less motor.

Back