You can type here any text you want

New Reverse Pattern 400 Transbrake Valve Body From Ckperformance

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

chris718

the desire to produce the fastest and shortest path to third gear by not using the stock long and deep direct clutch apply circuit has resulted in the fastest and firmest 2/3 shift possible on a th400.also the transmission brake apply and release is guaranteed faster than any other brand on the market,including the griner aluminum valve bodies.make no mistakes here ,im not knocking steves design but weve outdone it with a stock valve body casting as well.features include redesigned 1/2 upshift circuit,transbrake cannot apply in 2nd or third gear by mistakenly pushing the button,aluminum plate with no necessary gaskets eases freshen ups,one piece intermediate and direct clutcd spring assemblies,170 psi fixed line pressure,rear sprag protection thru special release circuit of rear band with check ball orifice,instant reverse and transbrake application thru secondary shuttle valve,and pump modifications especially for turbo buick engines to eliminate crankshaft end play issues associated with excessive line pressure and or converter charge pressures.i guarantee quicker reaction times verses any other valve body,or ill refund your money.

How much? I would like to update my current setup for the new motor

Sounds like a great new product. However if it was forward pattern and automatic shifting with engine braking that would be the ultimate setup.

However if it was forward pattern and automatic shifting with engine braking that would be the ultimate setup.

How much demand do you really think there is for a forward pattern manual auto brake VB?
I can tell you there isn't much...
Chris can make them but selling one to you, one to me for my car, and one to me for a stocking unit isn't paying the bills when a Haas CNC machine can be spitting out shafts, drums, or other higher demand pieces 40-50 at a time.

I agree jake .i wish it was profitable enough to make.we have the designs.the cost for the v body is 389.00 list.otto ,you get jobber discount as well. just call in

Back