New RJC stainless downpipe and GN1 Performance front mount intercooler

Steve

I have a new RJC 3" stainless internal wastegate downpipe for sale. The DP is new and has never been installed. I added a 02 bung at the bottom for wideband 02 sensor. This style of downpipe is all you need to run high 9's. $400 plus shipping and paypal fees if applicable

I also have a GN1 Performance Extreme front mount intercooler. This is the 3" version which is more street friendly than the thicker version and is good up to 800hp. The intercooler was only on the car for about 100 miles and has no damage. The pipes do have the normal scratches from being installed but no dents. The inlet pipe does have holes for a dual nozzle alky system. The intercooler requires no mods to the car to install. I did ad a third mounting point to the bottom of the intercooler just to make the mounting more secure and it will come with this additional bracket and hardware. The third mounting point uses and existing hole also so you wont have to drill any holes in the car. $425 plus shipping and paypal fees.

Steve said:
I have a new RJC 3" stainless internal wastegate downpipe for sale. The DP is new and has never been installed. I added a 02 bung at the bottom for wideband 02 sensor. This style of downpipe is all you need to run high 9's. $400 plus shipping and paypal fees if applicable

I also have a GN1 Performance Extreme front mount intercooler. This is the 3" version which is more street friendly than the thicker version and is good up to 800hp. The intercooler was only on the car for about 100 miles and has no damage. The pipes do have the normal scratches from being installed but no dents. The inlet pipe does have holes for a dual nozzle alky system. The intercooler requires no mods to the car to install. I did ad a third mounting point to the bottom of the intercooler just to make the mounting more secure and it will come with this additional bracket and hardware. The third mounting point uses and existing hole also so you wont have to drill any holes in the car. $425 plus shipping and paypal fees.

Pics of dp to donnief757@gmail.com

Here are a few pics of the items. Thanks

You can see the third mounting point I added on the bottom of the IC. The FMIC does come with all of the couplers and t bolt clamps. The DP is sort of fuzzy, I will get a better one shortly.

photo-62.jpg

photo-63.jpg

Steve im interested in the dp. Would you do $400 shipped to chicago
Thanks Troy

Sorry, I can't take $400 shipped. I would do $430 shipped in the 48 states.

Can you show a more specific pic of the O2 bung placement? Also what size puck, RJC offer a couple different sizes. Thanks, Scott

Does it come with the test pipe/cut-out as well? Interested either way in purchasing it.

The puck is 1 5/8". It does not come with a test pipe or dump pipe but I do have a stainless Terry Houston dump pipe that I would include with the DP for $50 more. Thanks