• Ruby's-Redondo Beach

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Angeles Gate & / or Fermin Point-Palos Verdes

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Fuddrucker's-Lake Forest

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was down to come with two TR's plus a few other guys but we're out. I'm not sure about egokiller, he'll probably still go.

cool, looking good so far besides the speed bumps. I also contacted a buddy up the street with his gn, he's coming with also. So that is 4 of us caravaning down there, probably 5. damn instigators with the boxing:D

I should be able to go also. The wife has to work next weekend so it will just be me:D ..... Where is it at again?..... I read the entire post and Im still confused!:confused: :confused:

I think I'm going to check back in Thursday night. Did this thread change directions or what? Now I'm confused also. Its goin to be a long drive down there so I'll wait till later in the week to try again. I am in, and looking forward to seeing all the "Black" cars together in one spot, where ever it ends up to be ? Ron

I was down to come with two TR's plus a few other guys but we're out. I'm not sure about egokiller, he'll probably still go.

Kind of ****ed when a moderater post a poll, then totally disregards it huh guys. I can't figure it out myself, but then he does have his plans that day, so I guess he figures **** what you want. I'm still trying to figure it out, its how this section goes nowadays, and why things are the way they are.

---------------------------------------

I don't arrange anything, I always post a poll & go with the majority as to where they want to go.

Anything else on your agenda?

Are you on crack, would everyone look at the poll, look at the results, look at this thread since it started with turboelky promoting a very cool get together, and tell me where I missing it? Because after reading this stuff, I'm like, what the **** am I missing?

Are you on crack, would everyone look at the poll, look at the results, look at this thread since it started with turboelky promoting a very cool get together, and tell me where I missing it? Because after reading this stuff, I'm like, what the **** am I missing?
------------------------------------
Turboelky has asked me to announce that the get-together will be to meet up at the park in Palos Verdes, and then head to Ruby's sometime later, and that there are no other choices. As I have to leave somewhat early, that will work for me.
Jeff: Sorry that you can't make it, maybe next time you would like to recommend a get-together, it's location, date, & time? How big is your front yard? That way, you won't have to travel far. Maybe 2 hamburgers next time, Jeff?
Kevin: If you did not vote, that's on you. Maybe you did not want to? Anyhow, I'm happy if you're happy.
Now, everybody happy? Other than the drags, this is probably our last opportunity to get together this year.
--------------------------
I don't know, Jeff, what did you miss?

December 2nd, 2006, 10:01 PM TURBOELKY still breaking stuff
Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: probably in my garage? Posts: 812
get together
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Gary, seems things are getting confusing. Post up for the park and Rubys Period. This way this event happens and were all happy. Thanks
88 super sport all original, documented, sold, now lives in compton and I really miss it!!.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Direct copy of Jeremy's PM.

........... And if you and / or anybody else feels that my performance and / or lack of it as a moderator in not up to standards, you are welcome to E-mail any of the administrators who I am sure will look into your or anybody else's concerns. As always, thanks for your input. It is always welcome. If there are any other issues incidents / events that you wish to discuss while we are on the subject please let me know? Have a nice day and it's been good talking to you.................
------------------------------------
Jeff: Pay close attention, take notes, and tomorrow we will have a test.

I'm going to bash you all Biotch** teeth in when I see you at the get together for bickering so much.

teeth basher
wickedgn.

hey wicked, so whats the deal with your gn. Did art get the tranny "fixed" yet? tell him to hurry the hell up. Hav'nt you had that car there like 3 other times? The funny thing is I called him about a 400 trans a few months ago, he remembered your name and everything like you were his son! I knew you had been in there a FEW times. Good luck and I'll be passing out mouth gaurds so nobody looses their teeth. That would make some f'd up christmas pics.

Meeting at the park, then driving together over to Rubys for lunch would be alot better than going too Lake Forest, and sitting in a boring parking lot for a couple of hours with our d!@ks in our hands, then drive home with the feeling that you just wasted your day. :biggrin:

hey wicked, so whats the deal with your gn. Did art get the tranny "fixed" yet? tell him to hurry the hell up. Hav'nt you had that car there like 3 other times? The funny thing is I called him about a 400 trans a few months ago, he remembered your name and everything like you were his son! I knew you had been in there a FEW times. Good luck and I'll be passing out mouth gaurds so nobody looses their teeth. That would make some f'd up christmas pics.

If everything goes well it should be ready tomorrow, i was there today and its all put back together they just have to do final things to it and test drive it to make sure is A OK, he should know my name this is the 3rd transmission he had to do for me all under warranty, truth is his transmission don't last in my car more than a couple of thousand miles, he had some bad people working for him in the past few months and it looks like finally this time it maybe done right, only time will tell.. but the car should be ROLLING tomorrow I have to smog it and get it new tags since they are due by the 8th of this month.. :)

Meeting at the park, then driving together over to Rubys for lunch would be alot better than going too Lake Forest, and sitting in a boring parking lot for a couple of hours with our d!@ks in our hands, then drive home with the feeling that you just wasted your day. :biggrin:

That and boxing a bunch of coons who will leave with a few missing teeth by the end of the day, are you listening elky. :D

HOPE you guys are getting your cars shiney! I worked on the elky all day today, on mechanical stuff needed to be addressed. Tomorrow for the appearance aspect ratio neucleous radioactivedigitalquam flux capacitor thingimigiger... of it. somehow I feel like I mis-spelled something in there?:confused: but dang its dirty! been outside of the garage for 3 weeks!:eek: it even had a taste of rain the other day, first time in 4 years :eek: I even put on the front window molding and rocker panel moldings under the doors so wicked could not point it out this time:D
later guys.

Yes i will be out there with my GN, its running and the few things i need to do won't hold me back from driving it so see yall at either or both spots.

what ever happened to the old wicked and nailhead grudge match racing? last time I heard, Kevin was backing out! they will both be there saturday, Kevin's got a new tranny, ported heads and new gaskets:rolleyes: , a new cam, bigger injectors and a new intercooler! can you say, " line em up?". maybe we can instigate a date at irwindale?
turboelky aka, "the instigator".:eek:

Yep, I'm almost ready. I bought that clay kit from AutoZone, "Wow" what a difference, took all the crap off the top of the paint and made it smooth then waxed it.;)

yup, it does work good. I will get out there and do that tomorrow. You dont have to buy a bottle of that spray everytime you use the bar, it also works as well with soap and water. actually easier too. I just dont look foreward to cleaning up my front wheels, brake dust on paint has to be clay'd or waxed off:eek: looooonnnngg process:redface:

OH HELL HERE WE GO AGAIN!:rolleyes: Well all i have to say is that my car runs and thats all i have to say about that, also only me and jeremy know what has been done since last the car was seen and thats all that will be said about that to.:eek: as far as a race? well it still stands bumper to bumper with pinks in hand, i need a new turbo car:D
Jeremy quit starting trouble damnit!:eek: