You can type here any text you want

New Suspension Kits & Coil overs

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
We recently added some diversity to our suspension products and will continue to add even more so we can cater to everyone and their budgets. We recently teamed up with RideTech to offer you their complete suspension kits and their incredible line of Coil Overs for our G-Body vehicles.. As many of you already know Ridetech has been pounding their cars and testing their products every year at all major autocross / pro-touring events across the country to bring us a product that is guaranteed to work. It is very seldom you see any other suspension company in the top 5 other than DSE & RideTech so between these two company's you can rest assure you are getting the very best products they have to offer...

We will be adding more individual items to our web site soon and also adding the "Rear" coil over section in the next day or so..What is already posted up is all ready to purchase if you choose.

There is everything from "Mild to Wild" in our new Coil-Over selection to suite everyone!

Here is a link to the RideTech suspension Kit's - http://www.gnsperformance.com/products/suspen_ridetech_kits.html
Here is a link to the G-Body Front Coil-Overs - http://www.gnsperformance.com/products/suspen_ridetech_coilovers_front.html

Here are some video's from RideTech to give you some valuable information that couldn't be explained in writing.

"Select" Series Coil-Over Shocks

Why Shocks Matter?

SEMA 2010 Debut (A Must see!)

RideTech Coil-over shock & spring Introduction

We recently added some diversity to our suspension products and will continue to add even more so we can cater to everyone and their budgets. We recently teamed up with RideTech to offer you their complete suspension kits and their incredible line of Coil Overs for our G-Body vehicles.. .

Awesome. Suspension is coming up soon on my to-do list!

Suspension is coming up for me too, good to see great products offered from an outstanding vendor. I was set on the DSE setup but may look harder at these. Scot, any chance you'll offer kits with the select series? And also front/rear kits instead of just full kits? There are a lot of guys that probably already run aftermarket rear arms and bars.

Suspension is coming up for me too, good to see great products offered from an outstanding vendor. I was set on the DSE setup but may look harder at these. Scot, any chance you'll offer kits with the select series? And also front/rear kits instead of just full kits? There are a lot of guys that probably already run aftermarket rear arms and bars.
Any suspension products we sell can be separated or added to combine a complete kit of your liking! For instance if you want the "Select Series" shocks with a Ridetech set up or DSE set up it is no problem at all... We will soon be offering all RideTech products individually so people can purchase what they want in pieces vs a kit. Hopefully by this weekend we will have everything up on our web site..

Coming the first of the year we will also be offering a RideTech "Smooth Body" OEM replacement shock in either Non-Adjustable OR Single-adjustable to go with your existing coil springs!

Some have asked "Why the re-location bracket on the rear shocks"? The rear shock mounts on DSE & Ridetech shocks were done for a reason. Better shock geometry during articulation, Eliminate "side-load" on the shock, To clear aftermarket disc brake systems.

Right now we offer 6 different shock variations in both front & rear for your G-body or any car for that matter!

Here is a picture of the new "Smooth-Body" OEM replacement shocks coming out on 01/14/2013.... These will fit various stock shock locations and will work along with your existing coil springs. There is a Non-adjustable shock for regular OEM replacement and there is even a Single Adjustable OEM replacement shock with rebound adjustments... Very simple installation and adds tremendous ride quality and handling at the same time!

Below is the RQ series that is Non-Adjustable but offers fantastic ride quality - Retail $125.00 per shock
Smoothbody_RQ_LGthm.jpg

Below is the HQ series that offers rebound adjustments at the top of the front shock - Retail $175 per shock
Smoothbody_HQ_LGthm.jpg

Wow cool Scot!! Dang been drooling and chomping at the bit to have a set of Ridetech Coilovers, ever since I was there for an interveiw for an opening.

Man their stuff is awesome!!! Seen product being built, like A-arms and trailing arms, the quality was downright incredible!!

It was an in depth tour of the facility, how parts where designed , test fitted, created, built then finished.

Also seen the warehouse and their process for shipping and how things are packaged.

Tight ship... Brett and his crew don't leave anything to be questioned...and if it's an problem or an issue, they put those minds together and find a solution.

The neatest thing was seeing how the coilovers are put together and then fully tested in a shock dyno room. those aluminum shock bodies are really stout pieces if I remember correctly they start as a big flat pluck and then its pressed and extruded to form the whole shock body sans the top, so tight tolerances are maintained and no seems to leak... cool very cool stuff!!

Think about it.. I heard it mentioned once from Brett.. while there... the shocks are almost 80% of the ride comfort and control of the car, master that ( wich they did) you got a ride that will impress the hell out of you.

Brett did come down and do part of the tour himself, gave some insight and even answered some of my crazy questions.

The best part was on the 2nd interveiw, my wife came along to check out the town, they gave us great hospitality, and did their monthly meeting with lunch cooked and fixed by himself and his wife.
Then allowed us to be part of the unoffical offical unveiling of their 33 Ford Hot rod..... awesome peice of equipment and craftsmanship.

I personally have done a ride along in a G-body equipped with his coilovers, and I can honestly say...... HOLY COW!!! wow what a difference and how it handled and rode, very fluid and smooth for a full blown Protouring ride, very responsive and very imediate control of the suspenion reactions.

Whoops go tlong winded there... but I get excited bout cool stuff that works...

Yes they do have a G-body test car equipped with their products and they fit well and look awesome on it.

Alas i didnt land that position, really wished I could be part of that crew and get to drive that G-body.

If any of you get a chance ... go and check out their shop.. tour it, you will be impressed.

Chris,

Brett and his crew are definitely top notch people with great morals and their product quality is even beyond that... The shock testing that has gone into their coil over shocks is just unbelievable to say the least. The triple adjustable shocks are the ultimate when it comes to adjustability and ride quality.... The remote reservoirs are great to have so you never have to lay on the ground to make adjustments anymore, simply mount the reservoirs in the trunk and in the engine bay. The "Select" series is also a fantastic coil over shock for the person who is not big into track days but wants to have the best of both worlds with ride height adjustability , a smooth plush ride and a firm performance handling ride at the push of a button! RideTech sure has covered all the bases with their 6 shock choices from Mild to Wild..... There is definitely a shock for everyone!

More of RideTech's suspension products added to our web site today.... Now you can buy individual items and not just packages or coil overs........

REAR Upper & lower Control arms $200.00 per pair
Sway bars starting at $250.00
RideTech OEM replacement shock (Adjustable or Non-Adjustable) starting at $125.00 each.
FRONT Upper & Lower A-arms starting at $400.00 a pair
Tie-Rod adjusters at $50.00

ALL Suspension Products can be seen here---> http://www.gnsperformance.com/products/suspen.html

Web site has been completely updated with Ridetech products.

A customer of ours sent us this picture showing the front adjustment knob on the Ridetech single adjustable coil overs located on the drivers side of the engine bay. As you can see the front adjustment knob is pretty accessible in it's stock location.

b002.jpg

photo2.jpg

I love my Ridetech Coilovers. Hands down one of the best upgrades I've done to the GN.

ok so this is ride tech's new product line. Sorry if i sound a bit dumb but which product is suppose to be best for street use....ridetech's coil over or airide? and do both use same exact parts such as front and rear lower n upper control arms? My use would be purely street use but with larger than normal wheel size.

ok so this is ride tech's new product line. Sorry if i sound a bit dumb but which product is suppose to be best for street use....ridetech's coil over or airide? and do both use same exact parts such as front and rear lower n upper control arms? My use would be purely street use but with larger than normal wheel size.

I'm not sure on the larger than normal wheel size your planing on running, but just for the record these systems are not intended to help clearance a large wheel.

Well they are All fantastic for street use and also very versatile in adjusting ride height so it boils down to your budget and preference. I will point out a few things between the two so your more familiar and this may help you decide.

* Air ride - Air ride has the ability to adjust your ride height & ride quality and allows you to program in 3 separate ride settings at a touch of a button which allows you to set one for regular "cushy" street driving, one for autocross (firm sport driving) and one for the drag strip plus a setting for "Ride height on start" feature. This is for the person who wants to slam his vehicle while parked and wants to have total adjustability at his finger tips without having to lay on the ground to make the adjustments plus have Multiple settings programed into the controller.. This system is a Fantastic all around suspension for all types of driving.

* Coil Overs - The coil overs offer you everything from ride height adjustability to compression & rebound adjustments. The difference in the coil over vs the air ride is you need to physically make any adjustments on the coil overs by hand and this may require laying on the ground to do so. When you step up to the TA (Tripple Adjustable) series then you have a remote reservoir that can be mounted in the trunk and in the engine bay so you don't have to make adjustments under the car.

Yes, the upper & lower a-arms are the same for either Coil Over shocks & Air Ride!

If your thinking about buying shocks now we have a great offer going on, Now through New Years Eve at Midnight we are running a special for "Free Shipping" on all products.

Back