You can type here any text you want

New TSO car pic

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dusty Bradford

Here's Todd Humphries TSO car that he brought out to BG this year. This pic was taken during the ORSCA event last weekend. He had a good showing and the car continues to get faster. He's black sheep on here.

It's a Stage 2 by Hartline Performance with Stage 2 heads and sheetmetal intake. PTC converter, AMS 500 controller and an old PT88. Fast is tuned by himself with a little advice from me. So far he's picked it up quickly. The entire car from cage, headers, intake and cooler tubing to suspension was built by himself in his garage.

He's run some impressive times for such few passes. Best pass so far has been 5.55 at 130 with a 1.41 60' on the 325 radials. He managed a 1.32 early the night before and went 5.52 at 127 on lower boost. Turned the boost up and enjoyed his first wheelstand with another 1.32 60'. Once the suspension is dialed in, look for 5.40's at 130+ from an old PT88.

ToddsBuick.png

Picture was edited by a local

That is an Awesome Picture! Way to go Todd!
Hopefully we see you in Reynolds Oct. 31st.
The Cool Weather and the Track Hook up in Reynolds will hopefully get you a New Low ET!!

~ Holly Hartline

Great picture, sounds like a badass ride!:biggrin:

Thanks for sharing.:cool:

Thanks guys, and a special thanks to Dusty and Cal for all the advice and help. And Holley for all the parts chasing she has done for me. I would not be this far along without their help for sure.

This is the 5.55 pass. I'm the one with the video camera in the back. I'll post video's of this pass and Dusty's car when I get someone to download them on a computer for me. Hopefully this weekend.

This is the 5.55 pass. I'm the one with the video camera in the back. I'll post video's of this pass and Dusty's car when I get someone to download them on a computer for me. Hopefully this weekend.

Great. I know Todd is looking forward to seeing it.

Thanks guys, and a special thanks to Dusty and Cal for all the advice and help. And Holley for all the parts chasing she has done for me. I would not be this far along without their help for sure.

The G-bodies were representin in Huntsville.

For those not paying close attention those are radial tires :eek: . That car is working really good.

-Boosted6&8- let me know if you have trouble getting the video transfered, I know a guy that might can help with that.

-Ted- Thanks man, will you be bringing your car to Reynolds?

-Chris- Thanks man, you need to call me, I met a guy at the ORSCA race that may have a block for you

-ttypewhite- I will work on that

-bison- Your right, those are 325/50/15 drag radials. best 60' foot of the weekend was a 1.32 and the next pass after that stood up hard and came down harder:mad:

Here's one of the Engine.

Todd, I've got higher Resolutions available

Attachments

• orsca_20080921_002.JPG
    orsca_20080921_002.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 1,221
Back