You can type here any text you want

New Wheels

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

cork

Thanks JDZOPLIN, 8UWITH6 and everyone else who offeed advice on wheel and tire size. I went with 18x8 245/45/18 on the front and 18x9.5 274/45/18 on the rear.

Attachments

• gn.jpg
    gn.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 614
Looks really good. What brand tire did you go with. Reason I ask is I need tires for my 2003 Marauder and you've mounted the sizes I am after.

Glad I could "help" LOL. I dont remember helping but hey...... you said I did so your welcome............... cause it looks great man.

Thanks JDZOPLIN, 8UWITH6 and everyone else who offeed advice on wheel and tire size. I went with 18x8 245/45/18 on the front and 18x9.5 274/45/18 on the rear.

Are those the ebay wheels and tire package? Those sizes are the same I believe that I've seen on Ebay.

Are those the ebay wheels and tire package? Those sizes are the same I believe that I've seen on Ebay.

No, I purchased the wheels from Wheelsforless and the tires from Discount tire Direct. I also made a mistake on the first post. Fronts are 245/40/18
Rears are 275/45/18

How much room is left in the rear with that tires you are running?

There is about 1/2 inch between the frame rail and the tire and plenty of clearance between the quarter panel and the outside of the tire.

Attachments

• gn2.jpg
    gn2.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 423
Hey cork, that didn't take long haha. Guess you couldn't find a big block that can make the torque these mean buzzin half dozens can make. So what's the details on the car? It looks great. Congrats

I'm not one for bigger wheels but I sure am liken those. Sweet garage to!

Back