Next Upgrade - SC&C Stage 1 Plus

T-CHRGD

Some Pics of my new SPC Lightweight Upper A-Arms with Howe Extra tall Screw-in ball joints. Custom Red powdercoated. Installing next week :biggrin:

Attachments

• DSC01792.JPG
    DSC01792.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 543
  • DSC01787.JPG
    DSC01787.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 542
  • DSC01789.JPG
    DSC01789.JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 543
  • DSC01790.JPG
    DSC01790.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 547
Should be a pretty easy swap for you. Just expect your car to drop down a bit (up to .75 inches) in the front. Since you car is already low, you are going to be way down in the front. You staying with the same springs or changing them out to?

Rob

Staying with the same lower a-arms (stock) and springs (Susp. Techniques) For Now. I will eventually upgrade the lower arms and add new springs too. :biggrin:

I've got the same upper balljoints that you got. They came in the stage 2 plus kit I installed last week along with moog 5658 spring and when I lowered the car back down I'm sitting at 25" center of wheel well.
You'll need to trim the hoses that act as a spacer for the boot cover. They tend to come a little long.
I also bought some grade 8 1/2-13x2'' bolts,washers and prevailing torque nuts to install since the shaft holes are larger than the originals and the original bolts were old and fit very loosely. Just had to drill out the frame holes to 1/2" and install.. let me know if you want a set and I'll send them to you since I had to buy them in bulk from Grainger.

Eric

Stage 1 kit - $480 (standard adjustable arms and balljoints)
Lightweight upgrade - 40
EXTRA tall balljoints - 40
Screw-in balljoints - 20
Total - $580

Powdercoating done by my powdercoater $40 :biggrin:

Those thinss are gorgeous:cool:

I am saving some money to have Marcus do my whole suspension.

Are you going to use anything to limit travel? I want to purchase these arms but who knows maybe some day I will pull the front wheels coming out of the hole. I guess, I would have to get something to limit suspension travel. How about you?

Are you going to use anything to limit travel? I want to purchase these arms but who knows maybe some day I will pull the front wheels coming out of the hole. I guess, I would have to get something to limit suspension travel. How about you?

As I am always on the street, I never gave it any thought. I will ask Mark at SC&C about it, next time I see him (tomorrow ??) :biggrin:

As I am always on the street, I never gave it any thought. I will ask Mark at SC&C about it, next time I see him (tomorrow ??) :biggrin:

Sorry to hi-jack but T-CHRGD can you post pics of your exhaust?

Nice uppers. I like how its easier to set caster and camber with them.