You can type here any text you want

Nice Grand National Must sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Offers

I recieved three offers today and none of them were close to what im looking for. Please don't bother with low balling, I am looking for an acceptable offer.
Thanks,
Chad

Instead of selling, how about taking out a loan on it? Set aside a few grand to make payments until you get back on your feet and then pay it off. That way you don't have to go looking for a new GN in a few years. What are the chances you'll find another one as clean as yours? You have a good car, I'd try to keep it.

wow

That is one good looking car for the miles you have on it.i wish mine looked that good .:biggrin:

Pretty good idea

Instead of selling, how about taking out a loan on it? Set aside a few grand to make payments until you get back on your feet and then pay it off. That way you don't have to go looking for a new GN in a few years. What are the chances you'll find another one as clean as yours? You have a good car, I'd try to keep it.

Im thinking about getting another job. My wife is also looking at other opportunities as well. My wife wants me to keep it, but I feel like we need the money to pay off other debt. I appreciate the comment and your thoughts on how to keep it. I also think about having to find another car later and that almost makes me sick. I don't know about borrowing money against it, that kinda defeats the purpose of paying off our debt. I know one thing, this sucks because I do truly love the car and I hate having to try and sell it. I also want to send out an apology about the low balling, I understand what people are trying to do, and heck I have done the same thing before in the past. I also want anyone looking at this car to know one thing.

I love the GN's, it's one of the older cars that I am really love and one of the only ones I ever wanted. I go to car shows and look at all the neat cars there and I often go back to mine smiling and knowing I got what I want. I am advertising on this site because I want someone who is like me to purchase this car. I want someone that will care for it, and take care of it so it will stand the test of time. I know there are people on this site that feel the same way that I do, so that's why I don't put it on a street corner with a For Sale sign. Besides, it would probably be stolin!:biggrin:

Thanks for all the compliments!

Car running strong

I took the car to work today, got alot of looks and two guys stared until I left the gas station at lunch. I also took one of my co-workers with me for lunch and he was very impressed on the cars performance after installing the chip and hollowed out exhaust. Please keep in mind I have the original chip and a regular converter. Anyway this car is a real head turner and strong running machine.

Still for sale

For Sale

This car is still for sale, $14,500.00
Any questions please e-mail cmtfletch@yahoo.com
or call (817)658-9851 and ask for Chad

The price is negotiable, but please don't try and lowball.

Kbb

KBB

advertisementQuick Dealer Price Quote Search Used Car Listings List Your Car for Sale Home > Used Cars > 1987 > Buick > Regal > Grand National Coupe 2D > Equipment Print This Page

1987 Buick Regal Grand National Coupe 2D
Trade-In Value

Private Party Value

Suggested Retail Value

Photo Gallery

Compare Vehicles
Blue Book Review

Consumer Ratings

Find Your Next Car

Specifications

Shopping Tools
Free CARFAX Record Check
Auto Loan from 6.65% APR
Compare Insurance Rates
Payment Calculator
Extended Warranty Quote
Print For Sale Sign

on Blue Book Classifieds™
Select Make... Acura Alfa Romeo AMC Audi Bertone BMW Buick Cadillac Chevrolet Chrysler Daewoo Daihatsu Dodge Eagle Ford Geo GMC Honda HUMMER Hyundai Infiniti Isuzu Jaguar Jeep Kia Land Rover Lexus Lincoln Mazda Mercedes-Benz Mercury Merkur MINI Mitsubishi Nissan Oldsmobile Peugeot Plymouth Pontiac Porsche Saab Saturn Scion Sterling Subaru Suzuki Toyota Volkswagen Volvo Yugo
Select Model... Century Electra Estate LaCrosse LeSabre Lucerne Park Avenue Rainier Reatta Regal Rendezvous Riviera Roadmaster Skyhawk Skylark Somerset Terraza

10 Miles or less 20 Miles or less 30 Miles or less 40 Miles or less 50 Miles or less 75 Miles or less 100 Miles or less 150 Miles or less 250 Miles or less 500 Miles or less All

ZIP Code
To View Ads, Click

on Blue Book Classifieds™
Reach millions of shoppers on kbb.com, Cars.com, and other popular sites.

Find out more, Click

Compare Used vs. New Under $5,000 $5,000 to $10,000 $10,000 to $15,000 $15,000 to $20,000 $20,000 to $25,000 $25,000 to $35,000 $35,000 to $45,000 $45,000 to $55,000 $55,000 to $65,000 $65,000 and up I don't care
New Cars Only Used Cars Only Both New and Used
Sedan Coupe Convertible Hatchback Wagon Pickup SUV Van/Minivan Luxury Hybrid

To View List, Click

Select Year... 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1995 1994 1993 1992 1991 1990 1989 1988 1987
Select Make...
Select Model...

Or Search by Category Or Change ZIP Code

Condition Value

Excellent
$20,165

Good
$18,820

Fair
$16,935

Search Local Listings
Sell Your Coupe
Average Consumer Rating (3 Reviews)Read Reviews
__USERID__
http://www.kbb.com/KBB/UsedCars/PricingReport.aspx?ManufacturerId=7&YearId=1987&VehicleClass=UsedCar&VehicleId=OS8xMi8yMDA3fDQzNTE0&PriceType=Private+Party&ModelId=326&Mileage=135000&SelectionHistory=43514|4128|76137|0|0|1392095|true|1392096|true|1392097|true|1392098|true|1392100|true&Condition=&QuizConditions=1;1;0;0;0;1;0;0;1;0;0;0;0;0;0;0

5 out of 5
Review This Vehicle

Printable reviews
&VehicleId=OS8xMi8yMDA3fDQzNTE0&GenerationID=152&ZipCode=76137
CloseSimilar New Vehicles

Selected Vehicles

Selected Vehicles

Vehicle Highlights

Mileage: 135,000
Engine: V6 3.8 Liter Turbo
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: RWD

Selected Equipment Change Equipment
Standard
Air Conditioning AM/FM Stereo
Power Steering Alloy Wheels

Optional
Power Windows Tilt Wheel Cassette
Power Door Locks Cruise Control

Blue Book Private Party Value
Private Party Value is what a buyer can expect to pay when buying a used car from a private party. The Private Party Value assumes the vehicle is sold "As Is" and carries no warranty (other than the continuing factory warranty). The final sale price may vary depending on the vehicle's actual condition and local market conditions. This value may also be used to derive Fair Market Value for insurance and vehicle donation purposes.
Vehicle Condition Ratings Check Vehicle Title History Excellent
$20,165

"Excellent" condition means that the vehicle looks new, is in excellent mechanical condition and needs no reconditioning. This vehicle has never had any paint or body work and is free of rust. The vehicle has a clean title history and will pass a smog and safety inspection. The engine compartment is clean, with no fluid leaks and is free of any wear or visible defects. The vehicle also has complete and verifiable service records. Less than 5% of all used vehicles fall into this category.
Good
$18,820

"Good" condition means that the vehicle is free of any major defects. This vehicle has a clean title history, the paint, body and interior have only minor (if any) blemishes, and there are no major mechanical problems. There should be little or no rust on this vehicle. The tires match and have substantial tread wear left. A "good" vehicle will need some reconditioning to be sold at retail. Most consumer owned vehicles fall into this category.
Fair
$16,935

"Fair" condition means that the vehicle has some mechanical or cosmetic defects and needs servicing but is still in reasonable running condition. This vehicle has a clean title history, the paint, body and/or interior need work performed by a professional. The tires may need to be replaced. There may be some repairable rust damage.
Poor
N/A

"Poor" condition means that the vehicle has severe mechanical and/or cosmetic defects and is in poor running condition. The vehicle may have problems that cannot be readily fixed such as a damaged frame or a rusted-through body. A vehicle with a branded title (salvage, flood, etc.) or unsubstantiated mileage is considered "poor." A vehicle in poor condition may require an independent appraisal to determine its value. Kelley Blue Book does not attempt to report a value on a "poor" vehicle because the value of cars in this category varies greatly.
* Texas 9/10/2007

Search Local Listings
Sell Your Coupe
Condition Quiz Results
Calculated Rating: FairChange Condition
Exterior Condition
Paint and body Dents, dings or chips
Paint or body work Less than $3000
Frame or unibody Unaltered
Glass, lights, lenses No defects
Rust None

Interior Condition
Upholstery and carpet Stained/faded/worn
Odor (smoke/mold...) None
Locks/radio/NAV... All fully functional

Mechanical Condition
Engine/transmission Minor noises, leaks
Steering/suspension Trouble-free/stock
AC/heater Fully functional
Brakes Less than half worn
Tires Newer, all matching

Miscellaneous
Title - "Pink Slip" Clean title
Emissions test Passed
Maintenance records Current, complete

© 2007 Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc. All rights reserved. Sep-Dec 2007 Edition. The specific information required to determine the value for this particular vehicle was supplied by the person generating this report. Vehicle valuations are opinions and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Actual valuations will vary based upon market conditions, specifications, vehicle condition or other particular circumstances pertinent to this particular vehicle or the transaction or the parties to the transaction. This report is intended for the individual use of the person generating this report only and shall not be sold or transmitted to another party. Kelley Blue Book assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions. (v.07093)

Email This Page
Estimated Payments

$455 /mo @ 6.35% APR

Get a Pre-Owned Loan from 6.65% APR
Your Credit Score for Free
Get a Free Insurance Quote
advertisement

RSSAbout Us Careers FAQ Contact Us Site Map Media Center Advertising Buy the Book
Privacy Policy Copyright & Trademarks © 1995-2007 Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.

I think you found your calling, maybe you should look into working for NADA or Kelly Blue Book or something.:biggrin:

GREAT looking car!!! Unfortunately, some of the above comments are right about your price. One just sold by me in PA, the car was as close to perfect as it could be, 70,000miles and sold for 12K. Unfortunately I seen it too late, or she would of been mine :mad: Anyway, great looking car, goodluck on the sale!

Thanks for the kind words of wisdom

GREAT looking car!!! Unfortunately, some of the above comments are right about your price. One just sold by me in PA, the car was as close to perfect as it could be, 70,000miles and sold for 12K. Unfortunately I seen it too late, or she would of been mine :mad: Anyway, great looking car, goodluck on the sale!

Asking $14,500 or best offer

Nada

Wednesday, September 12, 2007print this page
email a friend

Original MSRP: $15,136 Low Retail Average Retail Value High Retail
Base Price
$8,825 $13,850 $25,025
Options

6 Cylinder Engine -10% -10% -10%
Factory Air Conditioning 10% 10% 10%
TOTAL PRICE $8,825 $13,850 $25,025

(*) Average retail price represents a clean vehicle in good condition with a Clean Title History

Next Steps

New Car Prices, Reviews & Info
Free NEW car dealer Quote
Get DMV Forms to transfer title
FREE Credit Report & Score
Credit Problems? Click Here!
Buy a Vehicle
Get vehicle insurance
SELL this Vehicle
Donate this Vehicle

Low Retail Value
This vehicle would be in mechanically functional condition, needing only minor reconditioning. The exterior paint, trim, and interior would show normal wear, needing only minor reconditioning. May also be a deteriorated restoration or a very poor amateur restoration. Most usable "as-is".

Some of the vehicles in this publication could be considered "Daily Drivers" and are not valued as a classic vehicle. When determining a value for a daily driver, it is recommended that the subscriber use the low retail value.

Note: This value does not represent a "parts car".

Average Retail Value
This vehicle would be in good condition overall. It could be an older restoration or a well-maintained original vehicle. Completely operable. The exterior paint, trim, and mechanics are presentable and serviceable inside and out. A "20-footer".

High Retail Value
This vehicle would be in excellent condition overall. It could be a completely restored or an extremely well maintained original vehicle showing very minimal wear. The exterior paint, trim, and mechanics are not in need of reconditioning. The interior would be in excellent condition. Note: This value does not represent a "100 Point" or "# 1" vehicle *.
* "100 Point" or "# 1" vehicle is not driven. It would generally be in a museum or transported in an enclosed trailer to concourse judging and car shows. This type of car would be stored in a climate-regulated facility.

Time is on my side

Sooner or later it will sell, these cars are appreciating so time is on my side. ;)
Thanks,
Chad

Back