You can type here any text you want

Nice Grand National Must sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I admire the pics of your really clean GN there! I like the pics of the GN Downtown. Clean, nice car. Good Luck with the Sale!

Thanks

I admire the pics of your really clean GN there! I like the pics of the GN Downtown. Clean, nice car. Good Luck with the Sale!

I have plenty of Downtown pics if you want any. I need to sell this car, I am really going to take any reasonable offers.

Thanks,
Chad:smile:

Reciepts

Here are some more pics!

The black book that I am holding in the pictures above is a book of reciepts for anything and everything that has been done to this car. The whole history of the car is in tact. If you are seriously looking for a car contact me on this one, it's really and truly a great find.

More pics

These tires have never been smoked:D

But seriously, is anyone interested? Am I crazy on the price? Can I get a little feed back?
Thanks,
Chad

Attachments

• Tires 010.jpg
    Tires 010.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 1,009
  • Tires 004.jpg
    Tires 004.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 990
  • Tires 001.jpg
    Tires 001.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 994
Hello Chad - I am in the market for a nice looking GN like yours but the price is a bit high in my opinion. With 135,000 miles, I would expect the price to be under $10k. Just my opinion. Cheers - Jay

Good luck

Hello Chad - I am in the market for a nice looking GN like yours but the price is a bit high in my opinion. With 135,000 miles, I would expect the price to be under $10k. Just my opinion. Cheers - Jay

I know you will never find one in my condition for under $10k. Good Luck!!!:)

one for the road

:biggrin:

Seriously, I will accept any decent offers. If you are thinking under $10k,:eek: I can't do it.

Attachments

• Tires 003.jpg
    Tires 003.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 967
You have a very very clean car there for the miles, but if you want to sell it, the guy that posted above is pretty accurate. Maybe not under $10,000, but certainly not over it either. There are clean 50k mile cars out there that can be had for $14-15k. You car is definetely very clean and well maintained, but it is still a 135k mile car. I would lower the price to 10-11k if you really want to sell it, but no more. Good luck on your sale.

price is good where its at. it might take some time to sale but it will

My opinion

You have a very very clean car there for the miles, but if you want to sell it, the guy that posted above is pretty accurate. Maybe not under $10,000, but certainly not over it either. There are clean 50k mile cars out there that can be had for $14-15k. You car is definetely very clean and well maintained, but it is still a 135k mile car. I would lower the price to 10-11k if you really want to sell it, but no more. Good luck on your sale.

If I were a crooked person, I would sell this car as only having 35k miles. The carfax checks out and there are alot of people that would never know the difference. Take a hard look at some of the supposedly 50k mile cars, do you really think they are 50k or 150k? I am an honest person and I truly believe this car is worth more than 10k because all of the history is in tact!

looks cleaner than my 46k mile GN.

Maybe so, but your car is worth more than this one. Not to down this car that is for sale AT ALL by the way, it is amazingly clean and well kept. It will make somebody a good car. A fine example of a GN.

You should get a job

Maybe so, but your car is worth more than this one. Not to down this car that is for sale AT ALL by the way, it is amazingly clean and well kept. It will make somebody a good car. A fine example of a GN.

I think you found your calling, maybe you should look into working for NADA or Kelly Blue Book or something.:biggrin:

Not trying to pick apart your last 2 posts on this thread, but how can you say that the 46K car is worth more than the car for sale in this thread?

You know absolutely nothing about the 46k car.

Mileage does not mean you are getting a better car in the long run, ive seen plenty of "low mileage cars" that ive ran away from buying.

Maybe you should quit posting in the cars for sale section until you respect other peoples posts and how they sell their cars.

In other words, keep your mouth ZIPPED when it comes to the value of someone elses car.. They dont need you squaking at the mouth and saying their car is worth what you "think" its worth.

If you want to talk price, take it to PM, dont ruin this guys thread.
BW

Thanks for saying what I really wanted to say

Not trying to pick apart your last 2 posts on this thread, but how can you say that the 46K car is worth more than the car for sale in this thread?

You know absolutely nothing about the 46k car.

Mileage does not mean you are getting a better car in the long run, ive seen plenty of "low mileage cars" that ive ran away from buying.

Maybe you should quit posting in the cars for sale section until you respect other peoples posts and how they sell their cars.

In other words, keep your mouth ZIPPED when it comes to the value of someone elses car.. They dont need you squaking at the mouth and saying their car is worth what you "think" its worth.

If you want to talk price, take it to PM, dont ruin this guys thread.
BW

I was trying to be sarcastic in a nice way on my last post, but Quick6'n'-K.C., you took the words right out of my mouth!:biggrin:

Sorry everybody. What do I know? I've only been in the car business for 10 years or so. I'm not trying to down the guys car...........it's gorgeous. Hell, I've never owned a car personally with less than 100k miles on it. All things equal, obviously a 40k mile car is worth more than a 140k mile car. Anyway, good luck with your sale. If nothing else I'm giving the guy a TTT. Some of you guys are so damn combative (quick n kc) I'd like to open up but I would get banned. Chill and mind your own business, kindly. I have praised this guys car in every post. Somebody is definetly getting a nice car here.

Christophah didn't give his opinion till the seller asked for it...Truth hurts sometimes I guess. Nothing wrong with what he said. The car will sell at that price, but expect to hold onto it for a while. It would sell tomorrow for around 11k. Nice car BTW...very clean.

Whatever

Christophah didn't give his opinion till the seller asked for it...Truth hurts sometimes I guess. Nothing wrong with what he said. The car will sell at that price, but expect to hold onto it for a while. It would sell tomorrow for around 11k. Nice car BTW...very clean.

It's not hurting my feelings if I have to keep it. I want to let you know that three people today e-mailed, pm'd and called today. Im not so sure it will last that long.:biggrin:

As for the truth, you won't or shouldn't, find a nicer Grand National for $10k or less!

That's the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth!!!!;)

Back