You can type here any text you want

Nice pair

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

OhioC5

Underwear model
Closest one in pic just turned 20k miles, the other just passed 29k miles. After riding in mine, my friend picked up real clean ride. It's only been driven 200 miles in the last 20 years. I changed his fuel tank, fuel pump, chip, injectors, fpr, plugs, wires, added an adjustable wastegate and even changed his oil. He has quite a large pile of parts in store for this one. It's a hardtop car too.

So he got the bug too, huh? What's better than 1 GN? 2 GNs!! :woot:

Hope ya like yours as much as I love mine!!

100_0598.JPG

Today I installed his fuel pump hot wire, Hooker cat back, Precision 62/62 turbo, stock location stretched intercooler, 3" downpipe and electric cutout. I was too tired to install the torque converter, that's another day. He loves the cutout, I think he'll probably run it open quite a bit. The Hooker cat back needed a lot of work to fit properly. It was kind of crappy compared to the Pypes system. I had to trim about 3 inches off of one of the tail pipes to make them even on both sides. It came out nice in the end though, no rattles and the down pipe doesn't hit anywhere. I made sure it was all done right. We have a deal worked out on his GN, it will be mine eventually.

had to do the sme when i had a hooker exhaust years ago, changed to rjc recently and no mods were required.

I was surprised how crappy the system was, but I guess you get what you pay for. It was cheap, and well, it was cheap all right.

Back