You can type here any text you want

Nick Micale. Rest in peace my friend.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
He built an engine that I acquired along the way and had a few questions the seller couldn't answer. A call to Arizona GN and Nick himself answered the call. Got the file on the build and called me back and answered all my questions. A very pleasant person to deal with and top notch customer service. That engine is still running strong. Rest Easy Nick.

Nick was a good man that loved this TR community. He wanted what was best for us all. I will never forget seeing that white TR at Arizonas drag strip laying down killer numbers back in the day, some of my favorite videos. I had the pleasure to meet Nick and become his friend. We enjoyed a few TR Nationals together. He looked forward to it more than anyone I think. He will be greatly missed. RIP Nick!!

Very sad to hear this news.

Rest in peace Nick.
Your commitment and dedication to our Turbo Buick community has helped us all immensely over the years.
I thank you for it.
Prayers going out for the family. 🙏

- Patrick Rubio

As a Canadian doing business with Nick was a real pleasure , he looked after all transactions and including shipping to his northern neighbor . On my one trip south I meet with him and helped me out with a TA parts order . On our visit I knew he was a Salt of the Earth kind of Man .
RIP my friend , my Condolences to all the family .

Nick and his family helped both me and my Dad countless times over the years. Whether it was parts or his advice on a combo he was always great to deal with and a good person.

Nick was a gentleman and a friend. I will miss him.

I am sure he is in a better place where the Buicks never leak and parts are cheap.

Rest In Peace, Nick.

hello peoples: Is is name here Arizona GN
IBBY
hello: That's what I thought.
your right but I couldn't help myself. RIP
IBBY
hello: Your a fucking dickhead...
I hope you get no help or any positive reactions that may help you from this forum, ever....
Sorry, just my honest opinion...

Also, Sorry for going off the track for a second... Mike

Last edited:
hello peoples: Life is snot a bowl of cherries. Good and bad. Get it right it's Mr. Dickhead.
IBBY
Chimpanzes.jpg

Back