You can type here any text you want

no race for me

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

next_level

not a story...more of a complaint....

i cant get a race on the street for nothing....my car isnt insanely fast......i try everything....taunting people....reving at people....i seen this brand new honda s2000 on the highway, all riced out....tried everything, even blew his girlfriend a kiss....nothing...

it's cool being intimidating but boring...

i dont wanna race everytime i drive the car....just every now and then to get it out of my system

im about to put a stock hood on the thing and get rid of the intercooled badges

I have had the same problem. People like to look and even if they don't know what it is, I guess the fear of the unknown takes over and still no bites. Most will say nice car or whatever.... :D

Same here. Anybody who knows about our cars are not confident enough of the outcome and they don't want to chance it.

I've had mean sounding Mustangs with loud 'whining' under 4" cowl hoods not even look over at me. I don't even look at the fart pipe ricers.

Maybe its the cage. Tinting the windows may help.:cool:

heheh, go get some bumper stickers making fun of ford, or start putting "H"es and ponies with slashes through em on the fender when you make a kill, heheh. I'd race ya, i'm a big fan of getting glory runs in when possible

im thinkin stock hood, tinted windows, them ugly mid 80's chevy rally's, handicapped plates.....and a bow on the antenna....

ill get some races them

rallys and handicapped plates.....you need help!

that's funny as hell! Start telling people its a GN clone and it has a 305 with a cam.

some of the hard core purists may cringe at this but just go ahead and put a two-tone Regal paint job on the car!! Two birds with one stone no more "nice Monte" and everyone knows that a Regal can't win a race with a soap box car.

Originally posted by Tom Tom Turbo
rallys and handicapped plates.....you need help!

that's funny as hell! Start telling people its a GN clone and it has a 305 with a cam.

i dunno whats worse the ugly rallys.......or the plates..

haha. funny stuff.

how about beige paint, spoke hubcaps and a triple-A sticker! you could even go so far as to widen a pair of steel rims so you could still get some decent meat on the rear wheels with your spoke hubcaps!

I knew a guy back in high school that did the wider steel rims with spoke hubcaps on a '79 Malibu. The car was kinda light yellow or off-white with spoke hubcaps and a pretty warm 396 -- he got plenty of races.

put a sticker on the back glass that says Its a monte carlo lol they will be all over you

Originally posted by next_level
not a story...more of a complaint....

i cant get a race on the street for nothing....my car isnt insanely fast......i try everything....taunting people....reving at people....i seen this brand new honda s2000 on the highway, all riced out....tried everything, even blew his girlfriend a kiss....nothing...

it's cool being intimidating but boring...

i dont wanna race everytime i drive the car....just every now and then to get it out of my system

im about to put a stock hood on the thing and get rid of the intercooled badges

Can't get a race on the street?....that's a good thing. You'll keep your license longer and my kids will be safer.

Street racing is D-U-M-B.

I saw a good one on a video, it said "have you beaten a ford lately?"

HEY!!!!!!!

LAY OFF THE TWO TONE PAINT GUYS!

there are 463 proud WH1 owners crying right now because you are picking on us....:)

do what you gotta do!

Re: Re: no race for me

Originally posted by lieu910
Can't get a race on the street?....that's a good thing. You'll keep your license longer and my kids will be safer.

Street racing is D-U-M-B.

i do it as safe as possible if that counts for ya....

other then that...sorry

Re: Re: Re: no race for me

Originally posted by next_level
i do it as safe as possible if that counts for ya....

other then that...sorry

What you do isn't my concern - you're a big boy and you make your own choices. However, the mom and three kids on the way home that you slam into at 90 mph don't get to make that choice do they?

There's an old German saying that goes like this; " Too soon old...Too late smart"

yeh i get what your saying.....i have a baby on the way and if some little punk slammed into them racin on the street, i'd hunt'em down....

but i think about that kinda stuff when im out...

never on crowded streets, usually wait till late at night on the highways....and if they're are any other cars that i can see i usually wont race....

Geez, Lighten up DAD (dads against draggin'). This is a board about fast cars..this is the Kill/Fish stories section and if you didn't notice this thread is about how the guy HASN"T been racing on the street.

There's plenty of threads in here stating over 100 mph races. Go preach on those. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by RobsIron
Geez, Lighten up DAD (dads against draggin'). This is a board about fast cars..this is the Kill/Fish stories section and if you didn't notice this thread is about how the guy HASN"T been racing on the street.

There's plenty of threads in here stating over 100 mph races. Go preach on those. :rolleyes:

After 15 years of hosing blood off streets and watching people die in front of me, I've EARNED the right to try and impart a little common sense on the subject of street racing"Jr".

You seem to think that this section is an endorsement for street racing, which it absolutely is not. The spirit of this section was intended to give members a forum for responsible racing. Just because you or other members participate in street racing does not make it the choice of all board members. That said, I'll comment on anything I feel like regardless of whether or not your panties get bound into a wad.

Now, aren't you missing the " Fast and Furious" for the 100th time???

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back