You can type here any text you want

No start help

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Yes used the slot farthest from the plug on the crank sensor. May not be perfectly centered though. Would that matter?

Still runs like shit. Backfiring etc under any load whatsoever. But idles nice. Cam sensor timing was verified with a casper tool. Put a new injector harness in because the cylinder numbers on the injector harness were not readable and I thought I had a few plugs in the wrong place. The plugs are showing very rich but I think that's because it's not running right. Maybe yhat by itself could be still causing it to run like crap?

Any ideas? A possible coil was mentioned but I definitely had no driveability issues before so I'm working under the assumption its good.

Do u have a nother chip u can try I've had a bad chip do that but it was throwing a code

Runs the same with the can sensor unplugged. My IAC is around 90 at idle. I am going to smoke test it to look for vacuum leaks.

Back