You can type here any text you want

nopi/ buick Grand Nationals on streetfire.net

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Quick6'n'-K.C.

wana steal it? meet mr9mm
Staff member
The StreetFire Video Network

Why do i view more grand national stuff in the nopi section, and quite a bit in the "new and improved search bs" thats been there for months?

Im just wondering, i just wanted to view some nopi stuff, and ive got more GN stuff in the import scene!

Is it cause the word nationals?

Thats friggin odd!

BW

Haha you're right there's a ton of GNs under the NOPI section, I guess they're lazy and just assume any video with the world "nationals" in the description is a NOPI video. Pretty nice way to find Buick videos easily though, there's a few in there that I never even found before.

I didn't see anything:frown:

I have wondered several times why a Buick couldn't compete in the RWD classes they have on the NOPI shows. I may have to check the rules a little closer and see what I can find out. I would like to see a GN on Speed kicking some RICE but:cool:

I didn't see anything:frown:

I have wondered several times why a Buick couldn't compete in the RWD classes they have on the NOPI shows. I may have to check the rules a little closer and see what I can find out. I would like to see a GN on Speed kicking some RICE but:cool:

I too would like to see one run NOPI & I don't see why one couldn't. This last year NOPI had a blown Firebird & a few Mustangs running in the upper classes. Heck, I think the 'Bird won the class it was entered in.

Nopi Nationals, Grand national...It p/u on the word national. I go to Nopi Nats every year (Won best of show last 2 years) and never seen one GN there.

Did you go to the Nopi nationals in Houston the year it flooded.... My god we got stuck on the highway. We had to drive back from houston via Louisiana back parish roads to get to kansas!

I got to see a boat motoring down the highway, and a horse with a sherriff on it, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HIGHWAY... Plus cars driving 50MPH the wrong way down the road.

BW

Nope, we do the big one, the "original" Nopi Nat car show (Show only) in Atlanta. 100,000 ppl, and 7000+ entries. I am a recovered tuner who still likes to smack the smack talkers.

That dude Avon from Maryland,Bill ANdersons buddy,Runs the Nopi series from what i was told

Bill, what class does he run? I was looking at the radial class but I thought our Regals are too old to get in. The bikini contest...I mean the radial class sounds like fun.

Bill, what class does he run? I was looking at the radial class but I thought our Regals are too old to get in. The bikini contest...I mean the radial class sounds like fun.

No offense Dusty, but I don't think you'd do very well in the bikini contest:D :eek: ;) LOL

Bill you think a buick could run in the BIG BOY class they have. Last one I saw the V8 cars weren't running but 6.80's!

Back