Nordy just ran 8.08 @90 in the eighth.

just order my converter and a 1pc alum driveshaft.. should be knocking on 11.2's really really soon :)

Congratulations, Mike, on the new best, that's moving right along. I can't wait to see what you do in the 1/4. Good luck to you.

damn shaftmasters made this quick for me.. going to install this week and hit the track on the weekend.. it came in at 16lbs on the scale, compair to the 46lb two piece stocker...

new part arrived :).. man the way they ship it, i can see why it cost 1100 bucks lol.. now i cant wait to get it installed.

strip tonight to see how the alum driveshaft helped.. then off to Ocean Ciry for Hot Rod Weekend...

headers came in.. took a little longer from JBA but i'm still happy with how they look.. i want to get one more thing before i install the headers & converter.. hopefully the car will get a 11.3's in the fall..

Looking great, Mike. I'm hoping to have headers & alky Control Meth going on soo.

well just took the mustang to the track today..

60ft 1.59..
1/8 7.397
mph 92.92
1/4 11.61
mph 116.22

cant complain with that with a DA has high as it was with 78* temps.. cant wait for temps in the upper 50's.. should be 11.4's..

well just took the mustang to the track today..

60ft 1.59..
1/8 7.397
mph 92.92
1/4 11.61
mph 116.22

cant complain with that with a DA has high as it was with 78* temps.. cant wait for temps in the upper 50's.. should be 11.4's..

nice run Mikey
its going to be cold at atco buick/ford event , just hope its not snowing by then

thanks. just changed the tune in the Trans so hopfully this will push me to 120 and 11.40's maybe..

car wet 11.44 at 118mph with a 1.56 60ft.. New Cobra Intake & TB and Cams are going to be installed over the winter.. Car will Dyno 495 to 500RWHP on 93 pump gas.. this should et me in the 10.7's at wfull weight 3800lbs with driver.. after some weight loss I should be in the 10.4's at 130 mph or so..

also I want to thank Cervinis for selecting my car as their test mule for the newly design cowl hood they did. this hood is their new 3 inch with a newly designed front nose. Their manufacturing and final product is top notch. can't complain for a free photo shoot and free hood :)