North Alabama TR's

aminga

Chicks Dig the powerbulge
Post up guys, who's here from North alabama say BHM to Huntsville.

Dusty here in Decatur. I sold my GN but I know you've seen it at the local shows with the 17 inch Boyd's. It kinda stands out since Joey and Melissa put the wheels on it.

We got a couple more in the Tuscumbia area and plan to run one of them at H'ville Friday night.

Dusty Bradford said:
Dusty here in Decatur. I sold my GN but I know you've seen it at the local shows with the 17 inch Boyd's. It kinda stands out since Joey and Melissa put the wheels on it.

We got a couple more in the Tuscumbia area and plan to run one of them at H'ville Friday night.

Ah Yes DB, I remember the car. T-Tops, Metco lower control arms (or aftermarket), Translator, Fawless interior. If that's the one I'm thinking of.

Yep, that's the one. It's only got around 29,000 miles on it. I miss having a cruiser like that. And it'll run deep into the 7's like it sits so it's no slouch either.

There is really about 10 or so turbo cars in this area but they don't get on the net very much.

hi

Hey guys i'm from Fort Payne,AL area. It wont be long before the car get's running, i hope.I'll bring it over some time to huntsville to test it out,i'll let you know,mybe we all can get together.
monk

Just courious guys. At one time there use to be a Heart of Dixie turbo regals based on Huntsvlle. We should ogranize and dominate the street and strip.

Ide be game, I am only about an hour or so away from Huntsville. I have a friend here in town that has a nice TR (that Dusty built the motor recently)that would be willing to join in too.

Evan Ward here, I'm in athens but I work in Huntsville I'd be down for a TR club in Huntsville.

Hey Dusty, when you gonna get that V-8 POS runnin'? Just kidding :D I need to stop back by there and see your progress, not want to, need to! ;)

What's up Evan... I am working to get the heads, oil pan and intake on the motor so I can get it in the car. That should be done early this week so I can begin with the fuel lines and ignition.

The heart of dixie club was started by a guy in huntsville I think and then several guys in Mississippi joined in and grew it. I think the guy moved from huntsville but the group just kinda fell apart. It was hard for everybody to meet when the members are hours apart.

We got a couple of customers cars here at the shop that live kinda close by. I dont know how far away we are from huntsville though but i dont think its very far.

Travis

Hum

Sounds good!!! Count me in.. How about a gathering @ track to see if we can back up all the $%@#% we claim on our cars.. :cool: I know I got a good 12 sec car @ least :tongue: ....

RUQWKNF27 said:
Sounds good!!! Count me in.. How about a gathering @ track to see if we can back up all the $%@#% we claim on our cars.. :cool: I know I got a good 12 sec car @ least :tongue: ....

Well right now traction is not a problem, need to get the tranny to a builder before any serious track action.