North Alabama TR's

Three rural cities to consider if wanting cheaper housing and acreage... New Hope, Lacey Springs (home of Aminga), and my pick(but you better love the county), Morgan City. All of these towns are ten minutes or less from Hunstville, but their schools are NOT top notch, most move to the city because of this. I highly recommend this site when considering your child's future... Alabama Schools - Alabama State School Ratings - Public and Private Best wishes, Tyler

Thanks, will look into that. Really hope I can find work in that area since my wife is pretty much determined to live in that area.

Thanks, will look into that. Really hope I can find work in that area since my wife is pretty much determined to live in that area.

Then you might as well get used to it and plan to live in huntsville.

NASA marshall took a good hit. But most of the work in huntsville is Redstone Arsenal work not NASA. Although who knows what tomorrow will bring.

Tuning...

Ok just worked most the bugs out...turned out my crossver pipe was not seated right and was leaking...fixed that hopefully for good, my ac selector unit is leaking vacuum and just got a replacement selector for it in the mail replacing it tomorrow as well as oil change for the eng and trans, and cleaning the carpets and seats with a wet vac from rug doctor... and paint hopefully this month...:D Maybe see your guys next thursday at the track...

Wheels

Anybody close to Huntsville interested in some wheels pics of them are on my profile...Trades welcome...Thanks

transmission...

Has anyone ever had problems with there transmission? after driving my car to work when it is at peak operating temps it seems that the transmission is shifting funny where it bogs the engine down and i loose power...the engine runs fine when i put it in park at idle revs fine and all, which makes me think the transmission is slipping into higher gears to where the engine cant power the speed, Know what i am talking about? If i have to change transmissions no problem, i can get a rebuild kit or get a new one if all else fails but i already have a core and the one in the car...so....

Anyone from this area going to Bowling Green in Oct? Several guys here in the Birmingham area are planning the trip.

Who all is going up to BG next weekend?

Would like to get a roll call, and get everyones phone numbers and meet up, should be a great time and good weather up there. (like your tag "allblackcars") All my toys are black as well.

Not going to BG but just an other GN...... Is there a car hangout in b-ham or sournding areas?

Hopefully building a monster motor over this winter.

ok ok forget the best just someone that knows more about whats going on than i do :mad: and that could possibly work on my dust collecting money pit :eek:

If you will hang on and let me get some of these other Cars done I will get your Car doing what it needs to do. If you can't I understand.

i need some help to!!!!!!!!!!!!! it needs to run faster and not be ripping parts apart,,, can you help

yeah man sounds good just put me on the books all im doing is spending money and pissing in the wind lol

Huntsville Dragway Storm Damage

The track took some serious damage from the April 27th storm. There are a few pictures on their site.